Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Just now, Johnsond said:

Why don’t you follow your own advice then , the ist or ic accusation is the easiest or weakest of attack when there’s nothing else left, you came bounding in to a fairly easy going series of posts after a 48hr absence mouthing off about cocks like a pre pubescent teenager, mind you that’s not as bad as the other day when you fired off 6 unanswered post at myself 🤷‍♂️. Anyway I’d say In the current climate you might want to be a bit more careful with your words as making comments in regards your intentions to someone’s wife could easily be classified as offensive 🤷‍♂️

seriously just shut up

plenty left to ridicule you for

but youre on here being racist and stupid and you dont like being called out on it

not my fault if your wife thinks your ugly and boring and you have to go hunting for cocks online cos she cringes when you touch her

take your racist crap to your local edl meeting and stop trying to claim that too many immigrants has caused some nutjob to attack 11 young girls

7 minutes ago, manco said:

seriously just shut up

plenty left to ridicule you for

but youre on here being racist and stupid and you dont like being called out on it

not my fault if your wife thinks your ugly and boring and you have to go hunting for cocks online cos she cringes when you touch her

take your racist crap to your local edl meeting and stop trying to claim that too many immigrants has caused some nutjob to attack 11 young girls

Show me where I have said any of what you are claiming. 
I am offended and distressed now 🤷‍♂️

You are committing an offence, I’ve warned you. 

39 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Show me where I have said any of what you are claiming. 
I am offended and distressed now 🤷‍♂️

You are committing an offence, I’ve warned you. 

oh sod off you loser

you get proved wrong and put in your place so suddenly you claim youre hurt and distressed

grow up man

if we are talking about committing an offence, lets start with your rasict propaganda online and inciting hate and riots

you started getting personal on here, so dont spit your dummy out when you get it back

9 hours ago, sime42 said:

no nationality/race outperforms the Chinese, but they work too hard.

I agree they are as a nation hard working, apparently the early Chinese immigrants to Hawaii did very well in their business ventures due to their willingness to work all hours. However, when you look at US tech the Indians are keeping up with the Chinese, in terms of number of them with CEO roles

WWW.INVESTOPEDIA.COM

The Asian Americans called upon to run the world's largest companies generally haven’t disappointed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, manco said:

oh sod off you loser

you get proved wrong and put in your place so suddenly you claim youre hurt and distressed

grow up man

if we are talking about committing an offence, lets start with your rasict propaganda online and inciting hate and riots

you started getting personal on here, so dont spit your dummy out when you get it back

Please show me where I’ve posted racist rants or incited anyone to riot, no BS or opinions just facts. I think you will find there is one person who thought it funny to ridicule someone’s name repeatedly. Anyway I’m offended and distressed at your comments about what you are gonna do to my wife, you crossed a line. Police Scotland don’t approve of online

threats, be it what you are or aren’t gonna do to a persons wife or what you fantasise about in regarding knives, pretty bad timing for the latter I’d say.  😞

IMG_0027.png

IMG_0026.png

Edited by Johnsond

1 hour ago, Johnsond said:

Please show me where I’ve posted racist rants or incited anyone to riot, no BS or opinions just facts. I think you will find there is one person who thought it funny to ridicule someone’s name repeatedly. Anyway I’m offended and distressed at your comments about what you are gonna do to my wife, you crossed a line. Police Scotland don’t approve of online

threats, be it what you are or aren’t gonna do to a persons wife or what you fantasise about in regarding knives, pretty bad timing for the latter I’d say.  😞

IMG_0027.png

IMG_0026.png

i think this just shows again the lengths your sick mind goes to whenever someone calls you out on your bad attitude

to go scrolling looking for something to be offended by? pretty pathetic way to bully someone who doesnt agree with you

police scotland are welcome to come and discuss my stand against racism

will you be welcoming them to discuss your views attacking immirgants? and discuss your views on the bias of the police force?

will you be telling them you dont think theyre doing their job properly clamping down on refugees to stop a british born nutter attacking some kids?

again, GROW UP

youe been called out, youve been stood up to, now take your silly games somewhere else

5 hours ago, Steven P said:

1 million legal migrants, 0.07 million asylum seekers in the last year. Where is the migration problem? The government sanctioned or those fleeing their home countries to avoid being killed or persecuted,.

Like the Albanians?

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, manco said:

anyone got some new news? cos this topic is getting more than a bit stale now

OK

Most of the asylum seekers leave Norway because it's cold, boring and the cigarettes are very expensive. 

Instead they go to Sweden because it's easier.

Happy to post some links if anyone is interested?