Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

7 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Listen Mancock, you thought it amusing in a juvenile sort of way to take the piss  out of my given name, I’m only going along with what you started. WTF is rasicm 😂😂

but my name isnt mancock. youre clutching at straws. youre making stuff up. again.

changing what you see just totry and suit your pathetic purposes.

thats the last resort of an idiot

On 05/08/2024 at 21:22, Johnsond said:

Few days ago Mark I drove up west gate road and carried on up to  the A1 😳there’s not many white faces up there, anyone kicking off up there is probably gonna dip out, you do realise what a lot of these barbers and car washes etc are functioning as im sure. 

Plenty white people and brown people in the West End. Not many visible racists though, I guess that the 'silent majority' the far right speaks of is as much of a load of shite as their philosophy is:

May be an image of crowd

44 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Plenty white people and brown people in the West End. Not many visible racists though, I guess that the 'silent majority' the far right speaks of is as much of a load of shite as their philosophy is:

In the photo are they the ones that Robinson, Farage, Social Media and so on had called on to go to visit the local mosque, perhaps with a couple of bricks in hand? Or the ones whose social media had suggested to peacefully take to the streets?

Lets check on 2 tier policing levels and the opened road... guess it wasn't the group who had advertised in advance they were going to do some violent disordering and rioting then?

8 minutes ago, Steven P said:

In the photo are they the ones that Robinson, Farage, Social Media and so on had called on to go to visit the local mosque, perhaps with a couple of bricks in hand? Or the ones whose social media had suggested to peacefully take to the streets?

Lets check on 2 tier policing levels and the opened road... guess it wasn't the group who had advertised in advance they were going to do some violent disordering and rioting then?

The ones across the road were the Waxy Lemon fans who had been stashing weapons on the route up the West End. The people in the foreground are just people who don't want nazis on their streets. 

Funnily enough, the building that the fash were planning on attacking used to be police station. 

The fash don't tend to do well in Newcastle. 

Big 'protests' planned by them in town this weekend, that might get a bit heated. 

Edited by Mark J
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Mark J said:

May be an image of crowd

Not a problem brother Mark, next time I go through there on an average day I’ll record it from one end of the road in question to the other. Mark I’ve no issues with law abiding people of any colour who integrate and respect the culture and law of this land. As I’ve stated from day one to the left on here everyone should be dealt with equally and fairly. My opinion is that does not happen in this country. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mark J said:

The ones across the road were the Waxy Lemon fans who had been stashing weapons on the route up the West End. The people in the foreground are just people who don't want nazis on their streets. 

Funnily enough, the building that the fash were planning on attacking used to be police station. 

The fash don't tend to do well in Newcastle. 

Big 'protests' planned by them in town this weekend, that might get a bit heated. 

You sound like something out of a children’s debating group talking  about the fash and Nazis , talking of stashing weapons I see the police have been advising on such things Mark or did you miss that 

1 minute ago, Johnsond said:

Not a problem brother Mark, next time I go through there on an average day I’ll record it from one end of the road in question to the other. Mark I’ve no issues with law abiding people of any colour who integrate and respect the culture and law of this land. As I’ve stated from day one to the left on here everyone should be dealt with equally and fairly. My opinion is that does not happen in this country. 

Do you think the Orthodox Jewish community in Gateshead should be pulled up for failing to integrate into UK culture?

1 minute ago, Johnsond said:

You sound like something out of a children’s debating group talking  about the fash and Nazis , talking of stashing weapons I see the police have been advising on such things Mark or did you miss that 

My lass works in crisis hostel for women on Westgate Road. I think my intel is a wee bit better than yours.