Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

10 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

It’s your obsession with my cock that’s coming over as rather strange if you hadn’t realised. 

its only you thats obsessed with your tinky winky.

im just mocking your name

but sure, you go on and try more tricks to belittle me, cos its hysterical watching you try to divert attention from me pointing out massive holes in your posts

but sure, off you go mr todger.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, manco said:

ah, more belittling attempts. implying im childish for pointing out the inconsistencies in your posts and stated viewpoints.

that sounds about right. with a complete lack of sensible fact lets just resort to calling someone infantile. well done, Mr Wiener.

you denied that any white british union flag waving people have caused any mass casualty attack.

surely you remember saying that?

or shall i post it again to remind you? perhaps youre getting a little old and forgetful?

The attacks whilst abhorrent and should generate the full force of the law are as I originally pointed out to the post pictured, very very far from what is now being discussed ie a genuinely comparative Mass Casualty event  You try too hard it seems. Actually rereading that post and the utter terror it apparently describes does make me wonder what the likes of Lee Rigbys or those murdered in the London Bridge terror attacks final moments must have been like. Can you enlighten me to how many deaths there have been during these riots attributed to the far right. 
IMG_9923.thumb.png.8c932dc9234f681a621954ba987b140a.png

6 minutes ago, manco said:

its only you thats obsessed with your tinky winky.

im just mocking your name

but sure, you go on and try more tricks to belittle me, cos its hysterical watching you try to divert attention from me pointing out massive holes in your posts

but sure, off you go mr todger.

I’ve not mentioned it 🤷‍♂️😂

I tell you what Manco or is it short for Mancock 🤷‍♂️who knows I’ll leave you to fantasise about such matters on your own. Debating is ok but to and  fro about cocks, no thanks. 
Dave Johnson 👍yep that’s my name leaving you to it 

5 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

The attacks whilst abhorrent and should generate the full force of the law are as I originally pointed out to the post pictured, very very far from what is now being discussed ie a genuinely comparative Mass Casualty event  You try too hard it seems. Actually rereading that post and the utter terror it apparently describes does make me wonder what the likes of Lee Rigbys or those murdered in the London Bridge terror attacks final moments must have been like. Can you enlighten me to how many deaths there have been during these riots attributed to the far right. 

you didnt specify deaths. you said mass casualty attacks.

you openly imply that union flag flying people are not causing a problem.

you imply that only non white british ethnicities are at fault

thats what ive been repeating over and over.

if youre calling for the full force of law to be brought down on those rioting, why introduce the comments about union flag flying people being no problem or risk?

those are the tricks of the racists.

theyre the ones saying "all riots are bad, and all people attacking anyone should be punished hard, but its not us guv, we are white and innocent" 

and thats what youre supporting

4 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

I’ve not mentioned it 🤷‍♂️😂

I tell you what Manco or is it short for Mancock 🤷‍♂️who knows I’ll leave you to fantasise about such matters on your own. Debating is ok but to and  fro about cocks, no thanks. 
Dave Johnson 👍yep that’s my name leaving you to it 

lies again.

youre the one who turned my mocking of your name into referring to your wedding veg.

i merely and humourously pointed out that your name is an american euphemism for a one eyed trouser snake.

you say you dont want to talk about cocks, but youre the one trying to find penile reference in my username? perhaps you just dont want to talk about yours because its tiny and youre ashamed of it?

or is it just more attempts to deflect from the massive gaping holes in your arguments?

56 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

The riots are a disgrace and the attacker deserves the death penalty. That’s my pals view I can’t speak for others. 

Pretty much exactly the same story I am getting from mates in the area (though slightly more moderated, none have mentioned the death penalty yet)

This thread can go around and around I think, semantics, who is rioting or fighting about what, whether religion or immigration or not is a part of this, but end of the day the story is a boy murdered 3 children - we can do our own fighting with ourselves but maybe not in their names?

A couple of posts above, along the lines of "this happened, but is there a solution" - which might be a more productive use of our time?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Steven P said:

Pretty much exactly the same story I am getting from mates in the area (though slightly more moderated, none have mentioned the death penalty yet)

This thread can go around and around I think, semantics, who is rioting or fighting about what, whether religion or immigration or not is a part of this, but end of the day the story is a boy murdered 3 children - we can do our own fighting with ourselves but maybe not in their names?

A couple of posts above, along the lines of "this happened, but is there a solution" - which might be a more productive use of our time?

there is no socially acceptable solution to the original event.

some nutjob will always find a way to plan something

but the solution never is to then go and start a riot and destroy a broken community in the name of justice

it just disgusts me that this event has become political ammunition and racial hate.

No the original event, nothing we can do about it - am sure there are reasons that will come to light why he picked that day and that dance school, murders happen in all sections of the community. Maybe we'll find out his reasoning one day.

Likewise, rioting, never acceptable solution - and I think if you look back today, these riots are nothing to do with Southport, it is their name only - so why is society going in that direction, that is perhaps where we should be thinking.

There are divisions being sown into society by the likes of Robinson and Farage, using immigration as the focal point and they are doing very nicely out of it... but make the focal point anything else I suspect the outcome could be the same, division in society and a fight for the cause.... my view being inequality and poverty with no path on how to escape it, then all you need to do is light the fuse and point in the (wrong) direction.

25 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Since you’re dredging up my post again; you’re the one that made that comparison. I wasn’t likening the riots to any other events, simply saying those involved were vile. I really feel for those who are the target of this aggression and it would frighten me if I was in their shoes, living in one of these communities. 

That’s all. You choose to make the frankly bizarre comparison to other attacks. You’ve repeatedly yammered on about those involved being treated equally, which I don’t think anyone has disagreed with. I’m not sure what point you’re arguing, and I’m not sure you do either. 

• Like 1