Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

17 hours ago, Johnsond said:

For starters why do you care, I explained the employment status question ages ago. SP just danced around anyway so neither here nor there. 
A persons place of birth would possibly explain why they post a link to supposed UK war crimes during a discussion about illegal immigration. Did you genuinely not work that out ?. 

"Supposed UK war crimes"? Which of those listed in the article do you believe to not actually be so? Or were you just talking hypothetically again?

No, I generally did not work that out. To my mind a war crime is a war crime, regardless of where it was committed, the perpetrators place of birth or indeed the observers place of birth. I'm pretty sure stuff like this is normally measured objectively, rather than subjectively.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, sime42 said:

"Supposed UK war crimes"? Which of those listed in the article do you believe to not actually be so? Or were you just talking hypothetically again?

No, I generally did not work that out. To my mind a war crime is a war crime, regardless of where it was committed, the perpetrators place of birth or indeed the observers place of birth. I'm pretty sure stuff like this is normally measured objectively, rather than subjectively.

Just curious 42 have you ever served in any of the armed forces, been on active service or under fire ??. 
People like you observing, judging and commentating from the safety of your own house make my blood boil, we have undoubtedly some of the best ( admittedly successive poor governments have weakened it to a criminally poor state) armed forces in the world. The discipline and the rules of engagement we operated under whilst doing politicians bidding was rigid and unforgiving. Compared to so many other armies or terrorist organisations the UKarned forces over the years have behaved 99.9% of the time as they were instructed. People like you if the shit hits the fan would be the first to demand protection whilst hiding behind your curtain. When was the last time you saw British soldiers beheading, burning alive or shooting innocent civilians 42 ?. In every one of those countries quoted the actions of the people the UK were up against were far worse than anything the British ever did, as for South Africa 🤷‍♂️really let’s face it neither the uk or the Boers had any legitimate claims, 

My question regarding the OP and his place of birth is of course relevant, someone born in Southern Ireland will have a totally different view to someone born in Northumberland. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sime42 said:

Just read that whole  one sided article. Still wondering what its relevance to illegal immigration is 🤷‍♂️any ideas 42. 
Regarding human behaviour in war, I’ve got news for you darling, it’s a ****************ing dirty shit business that does by  its very nature take us back to that kill or be killed side of our nature. 

Yeah... that wiki link is listing the 00.1%, by your numbers. I actually think, percentagewise, you could probably add another few zeroes after the decimal point. Maybe you should have more faith in the bahaviour of our armed forces.

30 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Just curious 42 have you ever served in any of the armed forces, been on active service or under fire ??. 
People like you observing, judging and commentating from the safety of your own house make my blood boil, we have undoubtedly some of the best ( admittedly successive poor governments have weakened it to a criminally poor state) armed forces in the world. The discipline and the rules of engagement we operated under whilst doing politicians bidding was rigid and unforgiving. Compared to so many other armies or terrorist organisations the UKarned forces over the years have behaved 99.9% of the time as they were instructed. People like you if the shit hits the fan would be the first to demand protection whilst hiding behind your curtain. When was the last time you saw British soldiers beheading, burning alive or shooting innocent civilians 42 ?. In every one of those countries quoted the actions of the people the UK were up against were far worse than anything the British ever did, as for South Africa 🤷‍♂️really let’s face it neither the uk or the Boers had any legitimate claims, 

My question regarding the OP and his place of birth is of course relevant, someone born in Southern Ireland will have a totally different view to someone born in Northumberland. 

And yet, a war crime is still a war crime, regardless of what the other side has done. I'll try another angle, and phrase it differently; war crimes are measured in absolute terms, not relative terms. Does that resonate at all, anywhere?

Here is a very very small piece of paper, and a very very small pencil;

please list for us the things that do not make your piss boil.

I've only ever seen you vent your feelings of indignation, rage and hatred. Never anything positive or uplifting. Why is that?

• Sad 1

Why the anger towards Sime42 today? He didn't post the article however to follow on from his last point, it is no surprise, some people on here are angry people, some people are chilled out - the same as you'd find in any pub really.

Adding relevance to the article - I think it was to highlight that it is not just your army of invading asylum seekers that can do shitty things, all nations and all armies have a darker side - though the words of explanation could have been added rather than leaving it up to us to guess the reasoning and thoughts behind the link. Not tricky to make the link from the comment before to the article posted after, just needs some joined up thinking?

I'd tend to agree though, the British armed forces are generally very professional.

My daughter was in Spoons last night , in Chichester . Apparently a fight broke out on West Street outside and sadly someone lost tier life .  A murder investigation is underway .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Steven P said:

While I am here, Johnson, D, you missed off that Welsh School girl who ran about stabbing teachers and pupils in April... or is she too white to make your shortlist of murderers?

3 hours ago, sime42 said:

And yet, a war crime is still a war crime, regardless of what the other side has done. I'll try another angle, and phrase it differently; war crimes are measured in absolute terms, not relative terms. Does that resonate at all, anywhere?

Here is a very very small piece of paper, and a very very small pencil;

please list for us the things that do not make your piss boil.

I've only ever seen you vent your feelings of indignation, rage and hatred. Never anything positive or uplifting. Why is that?

No answer to a simple question 

You have some brass neck 42 you and a few others on here have taken your Covid thread stance regards myself and carried it over relentlessly.