Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

WWW.CHRONICLELIVE.CO.UK

Newcastle United were in Champions League action for the first time since 2003 at St...

Managed to stream the game last night onboard, they totally played PSG off the park and much of it done with home grown talent. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Give me a chance to get sorted and I’ll get back to you properly, On 12-12 nights plus weathered off so plenty of time to correspond tonight and get involved in countering the mutual back slapping and lining or accusations of rage and anger by the mind readers.

Was that it, 3 attempts at insults? You might find we have thicker skin than them. Do try harder. Good luck for the weekend though, Friday, when you get home you'll find it to be warm and quite dry...

Edited by Steven P

Football - home grown local talent, as it should be to be honest, often reckon a team should have a good proportion of players born and raised within 50 miles of the team, 1 or 2 international stars. The millions they pump into the big names could be spent developing the locals, sponsoring local leagues, kit to schools, working in the community more but that requires a mind shift from the me-me-me attitude of the players to 'us' (but it is a team game after all)

1 minute ago, Steven P said:

Was that it, 3 attempts at insults? You might find we have thicker skin than them. Do try harder. Good luck for the weekend though, Friday is meant to be warm and dry...

“We” 🤣 that be the team I presume. 

Luck tends not to come into it 🤷‍♂️not sure how it goes in your world but hey ho. 

SNP supporter ??

Anyway muster the team, and I’ll be back up early evening to respond to any questions  or comments 😂Remember it’s 12-12 nights so enjoy the free time to slap each other on the back vigorously whilst I’m resting 👍

11 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Is this to fuel your fantasies rather like the immigrant breeding with locals thing you got excited about a while back, or is it a genuine question?. If it’s the latter like I said to that peds character, it’s not a healthy thing to have an interest in, mind you neither is the former 🤷‍♂️

You seem very confused to the point of amnesia.  Having been that your favourite derogatory term for anyone on here who disagrees with you involves  sexual humiliation. I am still fascinated by where you see yourself in relation to your use of the term " cuck" . 

8 hours ago, Steven P said:

The world of the internet in general. Rarely see anyone get riled up with simple insults

Not back to the footballs making the news

Not back to the football ! 🤷‍♂️

Is that it P ? 
Are you an SNP supporter ? 

4 hours ago, Mike Hill said:

You seem very confused to the point of amnesia.  Having been that your favourite derogatory term for anyone on here who disagrees with you involves  sexual humiliation. I am still fascinated by where you see yourself in relation to your use of the term " cuck" . 

Mike I think you will find a few posts  back you exhibited somewhat too much of an inclination to see immigrants breeding with local women  “ fascination “ as you describe it now. From that point on the cuck term has been applied not to everyone, only to those whom tagged along with you after your initial comment  Myself  Mike I’m not in to that watching scene ( thanks for expressing such a fascination though) such as your team mate got excited about. Each to their own it would seem.