Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

16 minutes ago, Macpherson said:

I wonder which of the poisoners makes it.. I skimmed the article and didn't see who's pushing it ?

It's our governments ' Health and Safety Executive and '  Expert ' Committee on Pesticides ' , if similar to the US is no doubt composed of ex pharma high fliers and financed by pharma. A lot  like Sage !!

This is exactly what happened in India and many of the the poorest African countries who received  pharma's philanthropic 

' assistance '.

This is actually quite an old, well documented but much ignored plan to gain control of the production of our food by achieving seed patenting and ownership..

The damage that's been done globally is immense so it's not much of a surprise that our ' up to their necks in it ' puppet governmind ' will probably let this atrocity happen ...

I can imagine the bribe... Something like.. ' let us  kill off your pollinators and we'll give you the money for HS2 '    it'll make you look great.. and history will forget your crime and what you did as it'll be all washed away by the agenda of the NEXT  leader we appoint who will be handed a greater plandaster  to distract the '  HERD '..  as they seem very keen for us to become, 

Personally I've always seen myself as an individual but that seems to be out of fashion at the moment..

And after all.. who's going to bother about a farming issue in the middle of a Global Mass Psychosis Diversion ?   just saying...

This popped up immediately on YouTube blatantly quickly after my post 🙄 What a powerful intellect..

4500.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=85&auto=format&fit=crop&overlay-align=bottom%2Cleft&overlay-width=100p&overlay-base64=L2ltZy9zdGF0aWMvb3ZlcmxheXMvdGctZGVmYXVsdC5wbmc&s=32920c299c9b200a08328b871a10ec2d WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM
Department sources say emergency authorisation of neonicotinoid Cruiser SB likely to be announced  

That's great, just what we need. Good job that the insect population isn't already in a massive decline, and that we're not in the midst of an obesity epidemic.

"In 2017, Michael Gove, the then environment secretary, welcomed the EU ban, and promised that “unless the scientific evidence changes, the government will maintain these increased restrictions post-Brexit”". It would be good to see the "scientific evidence" that thiamethoxam is now NOT lethal to bees and other insects.

FEEDBACKGLOBAL.ORG

We all know sugar is bad for our health. But were you aware just how bad it is for our soil? Today, Feedback publishes a report uncovering the hidden damage growing sugar beet is doing to our soil. In the UK we use over 100,000 hectares of prime agriculture land to grow a product we […]

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Macpherson said:

This popped up immediately on YouTube blatantly quickly after my post 🙄 What a powerful intellect..

I remember something very similar you posted maybe a year or more ago. I’m (almost) sure it was the same speaker and similar subject but in a different format. 

Strangely, I find myself quite keen on listening to RB. 

6 hours ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

I remember something very similar you posted maybe a year or more ago. I’m (almost) sure it was the same speaker and similar subject but in a different format. 

Strangely, I find myself quite keen on listening to RB. 

Yep, she's right out there talking sense but unfortunately I doubt that many folk are able to join up the dots, I find it really depressing that almost immediately after we leave the EU things start to change in the direction of the even more corrupt US agenda and this pesticide issue is merely one example..

The biggest and most noticeable to us may well prove to be healthcare but it's all the other little things that are being done silently that are slowly but relentlessly unpicking the very fabric of all that we hold dear,,, imo

RB interviews many folk who deserve to be heard and although I wasn't a big fan of his previous career I respect his sharp mind and willingness to comment on just what's wrong.. 

Also on another website that he provides links to he and his guests speak freely without the current censorship issues.👍

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Macpherson said:

The biggest and most noticeable to us may well prove to be healthcare but it's all the other little things that are being done silently that are slowly but relentlessly unpicking the very fabric of all that we hold dear,,, imo

I dont really have an issue with that if correctly regulated. What we have now is a top heavy, not fit for propose bludgeoning behemoth that demands more and more money be thrown at it each year with diminishing returns. Something drastic needs to be implemented and as long as its int he governments, or the NHS hands its simply not gonna happen. 

But yeh, lets blame Brexit. 🙄

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

I dont really have an issue with that if correctly regulated. What we have now is a top heavy, not fit for propose bludgeoning behemoth that demands more and more money be thrown at it each year with diminishing returns. Something drastic needs to be implemented and as long as its int he governments, or the NHS hands its simply not gonna happen. 

But yeh, lets blame Brexit. 🙄

Ok, I kind of meant that now that we don't have to obey any EU rules there is much scope for a lot of bad shit to happen, I personally would be very sceptical of any ' correct regulation ' being carried out in favour of big money.. and also from reading your posts I have to say that we're very much on the same page ... mostly🤪

As far as the NHS goes I found this doctor's statement revealing although I can't prove any of it,  but it reveals a long term plan and I think when change slips along over generations it mostly goes unnoticed except by those who've lived long enough to see it happening... now if I saw anything happening for the better I be fully in favour. 

• Like 1