Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

11 hours ago, Mesterh said:

Show me on this doll

EWPliGmUEAAAnv4.jpg.ccb603717843d0fa4a7cf459a941ce00.jpg

Where the social worker touched you.

Jesssh, not everyone is a thick useless, power hungry cnt ya know. It must be hard work keeping up the level of hate you seem to have for everyone so why not take a break, it's almost Christmas. 🎅

He has Very little else to do, i would imagine. Finding myself stacked out with work fr next 6months, but not the stuff i would rather do, sadly. 

Just now, Khriss said:

He has Very little else to do, i would imagine. Finding myself stacked out with work fr next 6months, but not the stuff i would rather do, sadly. 

Oh, Ive loads to get on with Khriss with a K. Inundated with Milling work. Unfortunately Ive still gotta do the day job, which this trip is sitting in the Rec Room waiting on equipment stuck on the supply boat due to the storms. So plenty of paid time to reply to your nonsense. 

Andy, Andy with an A. In case someone did not realise my name was Andy from my avatar and if they did in fact forget I like to remind them that Andy starts with an A.

A

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

I've got a pound says he goes Monday.

The problem with that is there is just no accountability. Just the merry-go-round of politicians lining up to be the next fall guy then when they do take the fall they end up in the private sector gravy train. 

It matters not if its Labour or the Tories, the whole system is corrupt to the core. 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

I've got a pound says he goes Monday.

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

‘There’s lots of pictures,’ says former advisor – who predicts PM will be replaced next summer

Who do you reckon they'll pick next? I reckon it's a coin toss between Jeremy Hunt and Gove. Gove's canny tight with Murdoch so it'll be interesting to see how things pan out.