Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

I doubt the same thing is happening so much in other  western EU countries.

Its a  bannana repulbic lvl  of corruption.

I doubt you’d believe they where even if each countries leaders sat down with you individually and told you as much.

Corruption within the EU is rife.

But as I mentioned, it seems like yourself and others are finally coming to realise that C-19 is a tool to manipulate the masses. It’s starting to get through.

3 hours ago, trigger_andy said:

Remember the scandal when the Panama Papers broke? No me neither. Unfortunately people just don’t care anymore.

Same with the Biden scandal that’s broke in the US. Even faced with impending irrefutable proof Jo is implicated up to his eye balls in selling the US out people just don’t care.

What’s the solution?

Where's the irrefutable proof? It would be interesting to see. 

Where's the irrefutable proof? It would be interesting to see. 

You understand what impending irrefutable proof means right?

Anyway, as it stands, with what the FBI have already disclosed, what Hunters previous business partners have disclosed, Hunters signature at the repair shop and the Bidens silence on this matter and you having clearly spent considerable time looking at the evidence above where do you stand on this issue

11 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

You understand what impending irrefutable proof means right?

Anyway, as it stands, with what the FBI have already disclosed, what Hunters previous business partners have disclosed, Hunters signature at the repair shop and the Bidens silence on this matter and you having clearly spent considerable time looking at the evidence above where do you stand on this issue

I didn't realise Hunter was the presidential candidate. Are Team Neckbeard looking at Trumps own family? What about Eric Trumps charity dealings? Or Donald Trump refusing to release his tax returns? 

I didn't realise Hunter was the presidential candidate. Are Team Neckbeard looking at Trumps own family? What about Eric Trumps charity dealings? Or Donald Trump refusing to release his tax returns? 

I’ll take that as you’ve not looked into this at all then. Or simply don’t care?

Jo Biden is heavily implicated in criminal dealing via his crack addict son.

Why are so many happy to ignore this? Whats on these laptops is by far worse than the Dems have been trying (unsuccessfully) pin on Trump. The Bidens, including Jo are literally doing what they’re accusing the Trumps of. Only there is a smoking gun on the Bidens and the brainwashed simply put their fingers in their ears and pretend it’s not happening.

Not to mention the complete black out of this on liberal news outlets and intentionally and acknowledged throttling of this story on social media.

The Bidens, including Jo point blank refuse to acknowledge it. Stonewalling it, why? I’m sure you’ll have a fluffy reason as to why but it could be argued as soon as they start lying about it the feds will have to get much more involved than they already are.

If you cant see how much you’re being manipulated and brainwashed over this now then you never will.

Labour suspends Jeremy Corbyn over reaction to anti-Semitism report
_115113053_mediaitem115113050.jpg WWW.BBC.CO.UK
Sir Keir Starmer acts after his predecessor says the scale of the problem in Labour is "overstated". [emoji1306]

Oh my days! Labour in total melt down. ? Very much the nasty party.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, trigger_andy said:

I’ll take that as you’ve not looked into this at all then. Or simply don’t care?

Jo Biden is heavily implicated in criminal dealing via his crack addict son.

Why are so many happy to ignore this? Whats on these laptops is by far worse than the Dems have been trying (unsuccessfully) pin on Trump. The Bidens, including Jo are literally doing what they’re accusing the Trumps of. Only there is a smoking gun on the Bidens and the brainwashed simply put their fingers in their ears and pretend it’s not happening.

Not to mention the complete black out of this on liberal news outlets and intentionally and acknowledged throttling of this story on social media.

The Bidens, including Jo point blank refuse to acknowledge it. Stonewalling it, why? I’m sure you’ll have a fluffy reason as to why but it could be argued as soon as they start lying about it the feds will have to get much more involved than they already are.

If you cant see how much you’re being manipulated and brainwashed over this now then you never will.

Trump has 24 rape cases against him and counting.