Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

6 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Well I guess t  gf Sts as good as endorsement as can be squeezed out of you ref TR

mind you the grooming gang scandal is and has been proven to be statistically carried out by a certain group end of story ?‍♂️

Would that be Epstein and his chum Andy?
Or are you on about the asian grooming gangs?

Edited by Mark J

3 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Would that be Epstein and his chum Andy?
Or are you on about the asian grooming gangs?
Two heads on the same snake.

Asian grooming gangs Mark 

Epstein is gone Prince Andrew is a twat, good mate of mine ex marine served on the same ship as him at one point and I’ve seen him first hand at Windsor castle whilst doing ceremonial shite and yes from what we both witnessed he’s an arrogant spoilt arsehole. But the scale of the abuse conducted by the gangs TR seeks to expose is massive compared to any of the others you never fail to try and drag into the equation. 

• Like 2

Just now, Johnsond said:

Asian grooming gangs Mark 

Epstein is gone Prince Andrew is a twat, good mate of mine ex marine served on the same ship as him at one point and I’ve seen him first hand at Windsor castle whilst doing ceremonial shite and yes from what we both witnessed he’s an arrogant spoilt arsehole. But the scale of the abuse conducted by the gangs TR seeks to expose is massive compared to any of the others you never fail to try and drag into the equation. 

I can't be arsed mate. If you look through historic posts, you'll see that people I know have been involved in all that for some time.
Good luck with TR.

19 minutes ago, Mark J said:

I can't be arsed mate. If you look through historic posts, you'll see that people I know have been involved in all that for some time.
Good luck with TR.

TR is nothing to me mark, hate him as much as you want he is often telling the truth. 
And bollocks to looking through old posts of yours I knew Corbyn was a fool already. I’ve got to get my capitalist arse up to work tomorrow early doors. Taxes to pay etc etc 

Edited by Johnsond

5 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

TR is nothing to me mark, hate him as much as you want he is often telling the truth. 
And bollocks to looking through old posts of yours I knee  Corbyn was a fool already. I’ve got to get my capitalist arse up to work tomorrow early doors. Taxes to pay etc etc 

Edited by Mark J

15 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Go on then, how much? :D 

I bet you., like all the other supposed lefties try your damnedest to limit your tax exposure yet claiming everyone else should be paying more tax. 

Nah, I just think that people who support TR shine a bit of a dimmer light than most.

• Haha 1

Just now, Mark J said:

Nah, I just think that people who support TR shine a bit of a dimmer light than most.

Yet you where just telling us how you've just submitted your tax return and bigging up how much you paid. Just curious how much that actually is since you raised the point. 

My accountant submitted my return to Companies House today. It's the most tax I've paid to date.