Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Simple google search "Aberdeen Murder" gets a news report from 5 days ago, a stabbing no less: 

Though the news report doesn't specify her political bias.

Just because you don't search for it on your news feed does not mean the British cannot murder, stab, or behead others. 

WWW.MSN.COM

Edited to add this link:

Multiple stabbing and I don't think they accused was anything other than a Welsh girl.

UK.YAHOO.COM

Students were held in lockdown in their classrooms during the ‘deeply worrying’ incident

Edited by Steven P

https://crestresearch.ac.uk/download/4179/report_extreme_right_wing_terrorism_in_the_uk_22-052-01-1.pdf

There has indeed been a lot of time and money put into pushing the extreme right wing threat narrative, there  have also been isolated incidents the most deadly with 3 fatalities dating back to 2000 if I recall correctly. Now factor that against the following and what would any impartial observer see as the biggest threat??. 
Those prone to lying and making false statement’s would be as well not replying as far as I’m concerned. 

IMG_7863.png

IMG_7862.png

IMG_7861.png

IMG_7860.png

Edited by Johnsond

13 hours ago, Mark J said:

Happy St. George's day:

NEWS.SKY.COM

The Metropolitan Police releases footage showing a group of men - some draped in St George's flags - clashing with officers in Whitehall.

If Corbyn had got in we'd have been able to charge double for the bank holiday. 

Haven't they gor anything better to do with their time?

11 hours ago, Mark J said:

It's possible to support Palestinians and be anti Hamas, in the same way it's possible to support the people of Israel but be against their Zionist government.

Meatheads draped in flags should be sent to Rwanda..

Similarly, it's possible to be a Palestinian child and not be a member or even supporter of Hamas.

Meatheads of all flavours to Rwanda, what a good idea. That'd be a tiny bit of value of money at least.

I think the fella that came up with the idea in the first place is now very much against them.

It's the sort of thing you might expect a non driver to come up with, hard shoulders are very scary places but infinitely more scary if there isn't one.

• Like 4

Yep. I've only ever had to use one once, for a breakdown. It was very unpleasant as you feel highly exposed. And that was a conventional hard shoulder, with no live traffic behind either.

• Like 1

Likewise, I wouldn't stop on a hard shoulder if you can avoid it. Done that once and was straight out the car and 'hiding' safely. Also cycled down a 70mph dual carriageway - all legal - would never do that again either! Scary places outside the metal safety of a car.

21 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Good 👍

Although I presume it’s that “ right  wing extremism “ the media pump out relentlessly that you are actually meaning. 
Im looking for all those right wing terrorist arracks bombings, beheadings, stabbings etc etc in the UK Mark ??????? got any links or sources ?

Interesting to see the fact that even those media sources I’d see as left of centre are openly admitting its blatant two tier policing that was witnessed today. 

I'm not a fan of extremists, I'm not bothered which flag they shag.

Interesting to see how political affiliation influences our perception of things, perhaps it's down to the media we digest:

YOUGOV.CO.UK

Islamic terrorism tops the list, although attitudes among Conservative and Labour voters differ significantly

Edited by Mark J

1 hour ago, Mark J said:

I'm not a fan of extremists, I'm not bothered which flag they shag.

Interesting to see how political affiliation influences our perception of things, perhaps it's down to the media we digest:

YOUGOV.CO.UK

Islamic terrorism tops the list, although attitudes among Conservative and Labour voters differ significantly

In the UK now, if you have any opinion that is some way different to the agenda set out by the MSM, then you are instantly labelled as 'far right' which instantly pigeon holes you into the same category as Tommy Robinson. the EDL and the National Front. They do this so you appear to the sheeple, that you are affiliated to those extreme organisations so you either shut up or you get shut up. If you dare suggest there are too many immigrants coming over in boat, you are now far right, if you suggest we have too many people in this country you are far right...it's all done so in the end you comply with how they think you 'should' be thinking.

Edited by pleasant
  • Like 2