Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

APPLE.NEWS

Greens co-leaders Patrick Harvie and Lorna Slater are out of government after First Minister...

How those green clowns ever ended up in positions of power is hard to understand. Harvie is borderline pedo material in many of his views. Basically a sick useless piece of crap. 

8 minutes ago, Johnsond said:
APPLE.NEWS

Greens co-leaders Patrick Harvie and Lorna Slater are out of government after First Minister...

How those green clowns ever ended up in positions of power is hard to understand. Harvie is borderline pedo material in many of his views. Basically a sick useless piece of crap. 

I'll tell you how. Because lots of people in Scotland voted for them. Because SNP needed them.

Your cheap opinions on Harvie are of Sun-reader quality, and irrelevant. At least he believes in something and is willing to make a stand for the wellbeing of future generations, a refreshing contrast to the me,me, now attitude of most. 

Cast your vote, spare us the crap. I think you've already made up your mind.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Johnsond said:
APPLE.NEWS

Does this mean that you actually hate another political party more than the SNP? Incredible!

Anyway, nevermind all that. This is the kind of thing that should be Making the news today .............

WWW.BUGLIFE.ORG.UK

Read more of our latest news related to invertebrates, insects and bugs.

That should be a front page headline.

2 hours ago, daltontrees said:

I'll tell you how. Because lots of people in Scotland voted for them. Because SNP needed them.

Your cheap opinions on Harvie are of Sun-reader quality, and irrelevant. At least he believes in something and is willing to make a stand for the wellbeing of future generations, a refreshing contrast to the me,me, now attitude of most. 

Cast your vote, spare us the crap. I think you've already made up your mind.

Lots of people voted for them did they 🤔? You might want to have a think about that, or care to quote the percentage ( 1.29% ring a bell)  . His views on the cass report and puberty blockers are utterly disgusting. The Greens have brought absolutely zero to the Scottish people other than waste hundreds of millions of taxpayers money primarily by being utterly incompetent. You are right in one respect, the SNP bought a majority by giving them made up pointless positions in government on cracking salary’s. Your bloody right ive made my mind up about him as have most of the decent people I know up here, him and the twisted tiny minority LGTBQIA  ideology he promotes. A sick  twisted individual by any stretch of the imagination. The crap they  pushed whilst in government is easy to see when your kids are fetching this rubbish back from school 15 year old  old girl by the way. https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/news/politics/patrick-harvie-not-fit-government-32637027.amp

IMG_7900.png

Edited by Johnsond

1 hour ago, Johnsond said:

Lots of people voted for them did they 🤔? You might want to have a think about that, or care to quote the percentage . His views on the cass report and puberty blockers are utterly disgusting. The Greens have brought absolutely zero to the Scottish people other than waste hundreds of millions of taxpayers money primarily by being utterly incompetent. You are right in one respect, the SNP bought a majority by giving them made up pointless positions in government on cracking salary’s. Your bloody right ive made my mind up about him as have most of the decent people I know up here, him and the twisted tiny minority LGTBQIA  ideology he promotes. A sick  twisted individual by any stretch of the imagination. The crap they  pushed whilst in government is easy to see when your kids are fetching this rubbish back from school 15 year old  old girl by the way. https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/news/politics/patrick-harvie-not-fit-government-32637027.amp

IMG_7900.png

But what food do you like to eat?

Do you remember the good old days of having to clean insect splat off the windscreen?

No need to work yourself into a lather over "sick twisted individuals". Again.

Edited by sime42
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Mark Bolam said:

We have too many immigrants coming over by boat and there are too many people in this country now though.

With so many Brits dreaming of immigrating,why would you bother staying?

I lived in the UK for five years,none of my Kiwi/ Aussie/ Saffie mates are still there now and alot of their mates left.

The UK is buggered for the most part. You won't get rid of the endemic problems you already have,especially since the government delights in importing more.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, sime42 said:

But what food do you like to eat?

Do you remember the good old days of having to clean insect splat off the windscreen?

No need to work yourself into a lather over "sick twisted individuals". Again.

No ones in a lather as you put it, mind you I do get a bit bored  waiting for you to back up your claims posted else where but that’s another story. I clean insect splat off my windscreen regularly 🤷‍♂️although maybe not the same splat as you are referring too. 

Are you asking me out for a meal you F…..g mincer 😳 

I shoot most of my own meat as it happens. Venison, Rabbit and the occasional pigeon. I tend to stick to a pretty plain meat and veg type of diet, mind you if the opportunity arises scallops, crab, lobster etc if I can get them for free at work are ok. 

Thing is,people could actually do something about the migrant problem but they can't be arsed.

If half a million people protested parliament whilst half a million picketed the beaches then the message would get through.

That's just one out of 67 people with the front to do something.  Democracy works both ways,the power still lies with the people if they want to use it.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

No ones in a lather as you put it, mind you I do get a bit bored  waiting for you to back up your claims posted else where but that’s another story. I clean insect splat off my windscreen regularly 🤷‍♂️although maybe not the same splat as you are referring too. 

Are you asking me out for a meal you F…..g mincer 😳 

I shoot most of my own meat as it happens. Venison, Rabbit and the occasional pigeon. I tend to stick to a pretty plain meat and veg type of diet, mind you if the opportunity arises scallops, crab, lobster etc if I can get them for free at work are ok. 

So you're not bothered by the extent of insect decline in the UK? (76% drop in Scotland). Or do you not believe that either?

Surely you must eat some fruit and grains as part of your plain diet.

5 minutes ago, sime42 said:

So you're not bothered by the extent of insect decline in the UK? (76% drop in Scotland). Or do you not believe that either?

Surely you must eat some fruit and grains as part of your plain diet.

Not believe what either ?? What’s the either bit here 42, Jesus you  guys really need to stop this false claims and lying thing, it’s a bad habit you have all gotten into. I’m gonna ask you again show me where I said I wasn’t bothered or I didn’t believe anything 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️.  This is like being on the bloody covid thread again. 

If you are wanting to take a man out for a meal Patrick Harvie should have time on his hands nowadays, he will sort you out with a bit of splat I reckon. 

• Like 1