Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

11 hours ago, topchippyles said:

Watch this its a cracking insight how little putin care about the russian people. Kill a thousand soldiers and they will send another thousand one of the ukrainian soldiers commented i suppose its the same with the railways. 

Ukraine: Enemy in the Woods - BBC iPlayer

It’s not Rocket science eh Les, as you say they care little about people’s health and safety and uprooting a few communities is neither here nor there to the Russians. Combine that with the vast wide open spaces then it’s not hard to see how they can lay track quickly. I watched the documentary, certainly puts the bollocks we worry about such as this new hate crime crap up here and all the LGTQB shite into  perspective. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 4

NEWS.SKY.COM

Supporters of the new laws insist they will make Scotland more tolerant. But critics such as the...

Seems like the utter lunatic green fringe that supports the SNP led by that sick sexual deviant “ Harvey” are definitely calling the shots up in Scotland now, legislation that looks like it’s straight out of a chapter of 1984. The ban on gas boilers in new builds which came in also slipped by virtually unnoticed yesterday. Utter madness, we live in the coldest wettest part of the UK yet the drive to push everyone away from everything other than electricity as a source of heat is relentless. My last decent power cut ( not uncommon in rural Aberdeenshire) was 5 days. Luckily I’ve a decent backup generator, an oil fired boiler  propane fuelled gas hobs and a wood burner. Take those away and make us 100% reliant on electricity and it would have been a miserable few days. 
For those on here who think Green is an option at the next election, be careful what you wish for.

BANG 👍🤷‍♂️how convenient the very next day. 

M.FACEBOOK.COM

But let’s just ignore Humza and his  infamous “white “ speech up in predominantly “ white “ Scotland. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 2

WWW.MIRROR.CO.UK

Footage has emerged of Clapham chemical attacker Abdul Ezedi being given an aparent Muslim...

🤷‍♂️what a joke, hopefully the mugs who assisted him feel some shame. At least the taxpayers don’t have to feed him now which is a result as far as I’m concerned. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Johnsond said:
WWW.MIRROR.CO.UK

Footage has emerged of Clapham chemical attacker Abdul Ezedi being given an aparent Muslim...

🤷‍♂️what a joke, hopefully the mugs who assisted him feel some shame. At least the taxpayers don’t have to feed him now which is a result as far as I’m concerned. 

He did convert to Christianity? They gave him £25 every time he turned up for bible lessons🤔, who wouldn’t if it helped hoodwink the Immigration morons and of course the Christian’s who thought they had converted him!

• Like 1

On 01/04/2024 at 17:11, Steven P said:

Not sure if this should go in UK politics or world news:

He can build a 450 mile railway, and fight a war, in only a couple of years. We can half build a railway nearly all the way to Birmingham from nearly London and not have it finished in 15. By comparison, 450 miles is central Scotland all the way to Dover

UK.YAHOO.COM

A 450-mile railway line Russia is building through occupied Ukraine is almost complete, Kyiv’s military intelligence chief has warned.

I don't think old Putin has much regard for environmental matters. Kind of ironic as his motivation is supposedly to "reclaim a beautiful part of Russia". All he'll end up with is a barren, toxic wasteland at this rate. If he succeeeds.

Some light bedtime reading -

CEOBS.ORG

Joint briefing exploring how the conflict is affecting Ukraine's ecosystems and biodiversity, and its nature governance.

• Like 3

On 02/04/2024 at 10:06, Johnsond said:
NEWS.SKY.COM

Supporters of the new laws insist they will make Scotland more tolerant. But critics such as the...

Seems like the utter lunatic green fringe that supports the SNP led by that sick sexual deviant “ Harvey” are definitely calling the shots up in Scotland now, legislation that looks like it’s straight out of a chapter of 1984. The ban on gas boilers in new builds which came in also slipped by virtually unnoticed yesterday. Utter madness, we live in the coldest wettest part of the UK yet the drive to push everyone away from everything other than electricity as a source of heat is relentless. My last decent power cut ( not uncommon in rural Aberdeenshire) was 5 days. Luckily I’ve a decent backup generator, an oil fired boiler  propane fuelled gas hobs and a wood burner. Take those away and make us 100% reliant on electricity and it would have been a miserable few days. 
For those on here who think Green is an option at the next election, be careful what you wish for.

BANG 👍🤷‍♂️how convenient the very next day. 

M.FACEBOOK.COM

But let’s just ignore Humza and his  infamous “white “ speech up in predominantly “ white “ Scotland. 

The SNP types want everyone to live in nice apartments in the city. 

• Like 1

A rare chance to agree with you there! There are very few politicians who are engineers or project mangers who can understand how to deliver a project on time (these ferries, the trains to Birmingham, Hinkley power station....), but they understand that throw enough money at something it will all go OK

However... Scottish Daily Express.... you need to change your morning papers, but at least there is a headline there that isn't reminiscing that the world went wrong in 1997.

Hmm all thoose bomb craters will make good habitat at least & so will the mine fields as it keeps humans away some still left from WW1 according to the link.

Chernobyl site a good example of nature benefiting from disaster i'd image  the war could have some similar benefits as well as the negatives with regards to nature.

WWW.UNEP.ORG

Many people think the area around the Chernobyl nuclear plant is a place of post-apocalyptic desolation. But more than 30...

• Like 1