Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

22 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Innocent until proven guilty regardless of who he worked for. If he’s convicted I’m sure as is always the case here those who built him up will revel in tearing him down. 

I dunno, Plip Schofield hasn't been proven guilty of being a nonce but I'm fairly sure most people don't think that he's innocent. Brand with a 16 year old when he was in his thirties, nonce material. I hope that both of them get convicted but well we will see.

1 hour ago, Mesterh said:

I dunno, Plip Schofield hasn't been proven guilty of being a nonce but I'm fairly sure most people don't think that he's innocent. Brand with a 16 year old when he was in his thirties, nonce material. I hope that both of them get convicted but well we will see.

Sadly in life many people guilty of many things get away with it. I read a quote somewhere along the lines of “ better ten guilty men walk free than one innocent man loses his freedoms” slightly different nowadays as the msm/internet can very effectively play the role of the lynch mob. Time will tell I guess. 

Falling tree hits campervan (well campervan hits fallen tree...) on the nc500

WWW.ROSS-SHIREJOURNAL.CO.UK

Drone images give bird's eye view of A835 accident which resulted in one man being taken to hospital for treatment.

8 minutes ago, scbk said:

Falling tree hits campervan (well campervan hits fallen tree...) on the nc500

WWW.ROSS-SHIREJOURNAL.CO.UK

Drone images give bird's eye view of A835 accident which resulted in one man being taken to hospital for treatment.

I posted the photo on another thread, this was the same road, but 30miles away, and 2 weeks ago:

P1080555x.thumb.jpg.01d502b4aadef26551e267a96f561c8b.jpg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mesterh said:

The creep is toast now, as he really deserves to be. Hopefully.

I've just heard quite a long interview with the 16 year old lass that he abused. It was pretty damning stuff. Blatant abuse of power and influence at the very least, but who knows what else is going to come out.

3 hours ago, sime42 said:

The creep is toast now, as he really deserves to be. Hopefully.

I've just heard quite a long interview with the 16 year old lass that he abused. It was pretty damning stuff. Blatant abuse of power and influence at the very least, but who knows what else is going to come out.

What you’re saying may well be true but that’s exactly the reaction those who made the documentary wanted to provoke. How easy it is proving in the internet /msm era to whip the gullible masses up eh 42, I guess the last few years have not yet taught you to question everything you are told in the media. Let the legal process follow its path, if he’s guilty then I’ve no doubt he will be in the shit big time. 

Edited by Johnsond

He's been set up. That's my opinion. Not that I'm his greatest fan by any means. But he's spoken truth to power and this is becoming the same old way of dealing with said offence. If he "takes his own life" it'll prove the BS. Some say he is / was controlled opposition. So either way, elimination could be real or fake. I wonder which island in Antarctica? 🤔

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Whoppa Choppa said:

He's been set up. That's my opinion. Not that I'm his greatest fan by any means. But he's spoken truth to power and this is becoming the same old way of dealing with said offence. If he "takes his own life" it'll prove the BS. Some say he is / was controlled opposition. So either way, elimination could be real or fake. I wonder which island in Antarctica? 🤔

He worked for a company funded by Peter Thiel, you can't get much more 'establishment' than that. 

Edited by Mark J