Mick Dempsey

8 minutes ago, Mike Hill said:

No!  he said " **************** me that's asbestos, not seen him in years!"

"Asbestos" I asked " was he fireproof?"

No he chuckled," Special precautions  were needed to work with him"

Was that not one of Bernard Mannings ? 

''Follow the science''

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

A climate change scientist has claimed the world's leading academic journals reject papers which don't 'support certain narratives' about the issue and instead favor 'distorted'...

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

''Follow the science''

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

A climate change scientist has claimed the world's leading academic journals reject papers which don't 'support certain narratives' about the issue and instead favor 'distorted'...

But stuffs burns really well when it's been dried out by excess heat. Arsonists don't have much fun when it's pissing down...

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Welshfred said:

But stuffs burns really well when it's been dried out by excess heat. Arsonists don't have much fun when it's pissing down...

These people can literally tell you to your face they are lying and manipulating you and you'll still try and find a way to keep believing it. 

I bet you've had all your covid vaccines as well. :D 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

These people can literally tell you to your face they are lying and manipulating you and you'll still try and find a way to keep believing it. 

I bet you've had all your covid vaccines as well. :D 

It gets hotter, things burn better. No conspiracy here, just physics.

Arsonists? Simple disposable BBQ left at the end of the night will do the trick. Hot summers, people go out and about, cook things, fires start, wet summers and we don't plan weekend BBQs and camping trips, fewer wild fires. Hardly a conspiracy, more stating the obvious, or not as the case might be.

I should be a scientist - how much does he get paid to figure that out? More important I guess he also got paid again by the Mail Online to write that..... follow the money