Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

38 minutes ago, Steven P said:

Ahhh, the Hitler argument.......

What argument would that be !! 
I replied to the point you made stating that there must be something in it because lots did it 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️Christ that is as flawed an argument as it just about possible to try and use. 
I genuinely can not understand how anyone with any understanding  of the damage caused or who at least has tried to look back objectively at what was done during that period, and with a mountain of evidence that is increasing by the day as to the cost in so many ways can somehow still think it was a good idea. They say hindsight is a wonderful thing 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️it would seem that’s most definitely not the case with many people. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sime42 said:

groundhog-day-groundhogs-day.gif.4f8edcacc7c5e9c7a5275cfb98f9ecc4.gif

For every dumb picture you put up I’ll give you a link to some real time facts/study’s that describe the aftermath and devastation for children of the crap you argued so strongly for. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, eggsarascal said:

Banging on about it isn’t going to change history, the damage is done.

There are a lot of people who made complete fools out of themselves throughout the plandemic and it’s difficult for them to accept this even now. The damage has been done, why shouldn’t we look at the reasons why, what was gained/lost  from the lockdown, and who benefited the most?

At least the lockdown meant that no one died of flu or old age for two years, imagine if these figures where added to the Covid death numbers. 😂

• Like 4

1 minute ago, trigger_andy said:

Those who do not learn from history are destined to repeat it. 

Lots here carried on as normal, I went out to earn my coin like lots of others did, your story is different due to the work you do. Yes, I genuinely feel sorry for the children that suffered, but what is done is done, we can’t change history, we can learn from it, but not change it.

• Like 1

Just now, eggsarascal said:

Lots here carried on as normal, I went out to earn my coin like lots of others did, your story is different due to the work you do. Yes, I genuinely feel sorry for the children that suffered, but what is done is done, we can’t change history, we can learn from it, but not change it.

Who suggested we change it? The only people Ive seen trying to change it it those that advocated for the most stringent of lock downs and the victimizing of the unvaccinated and are now pretending that never happened. So its paramount its not brushed under the rug because there will be another 'pandemic' and to prevent the same lunacy happening again we need to collectively remember the farce that happened during covid. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, trigger_andy said:

Who suggested we change it? The only people Ive seen trying to change it it those that advocated for the most stringent of lock downs and the victimizing of the unvaccinated and are now pretending that never happened. So its paramount its not brushed under the rug because there will be another 'pandemic' and to prevent the same lunacy happening again we need to collectively remember the farce that happened during covid. 

… and If you remember correctly I wasn’t one of those.