Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

36 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Seems 'we' can all gather on the beach at Bournemouth, but lo and behold dare you have a street party in Brixton, or gather outside Anfield to celebrate.

Your 3 examples are equally foolhardy ??er. 

The key difference between 2 of your examples and the 3rd is that it’d be a fair bet that 2 WON’T result in riot, destruction and extreme lawlessness.  

The 3rd, inevitably, DOES. 

I’ll leave you to put the pieces in the appropriate places. 

14 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

The key difference between 2 of your examples and the 3rd is that it’d be a fair bet that 2 WON’T result in riot, destruction and extreme lawlessness.  

Presumption MrJohnson?, would it have kicked off at Brixton/Anfield if the police hadn't turned up mob handed at these mass gatherings, like they didn't turn up at Bournemouth, and all was peaceful.

On 27/06/2020 at 20:27, Mick Dempsey said:

Watching a Glastonbury highlights show.

Make me a bit sad that’s it’s not on this year, but at least we’re spared the BLM political preaching that would no doubt clog the whole thing up.

Every cloud and all that..

And no Corbyn - what a shallow pool that turned out to be.... 

Well it seems Black Lives ( don't ) Matter, to the HSE.   I remmeber this as I was up there, 

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Relatives of migrant workers killed in a wall collapse say it feels like their lives do not matter.

Shameful.  Probably too busy deciding how the 2Rope system should be implemented or summat.  K

On 26/06/2020 at 12:10, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Hindsight says that there is no difference in any of them.

Who could image that when Churchill was talking about fighting on the beaches..... :D

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Khriss said:

Well it seems Black Lives ( don't ) Matter, to the HSE.   I remmeber this as I was up there, 

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Relatives of migrant workers killed in a wall collapse say it feels like their lives do not matter.

Shameful.  Probably too busy deciding how the 2Rope system should be implemented or summat.  K

Factory working practices (in general) and specifically C19 precautions compliance in Leicester is starting to look like it should have had some HSE probing as well K. 

• Like 3