Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Not a great deal mate. Kev posted that as bait, I did what I could to diffuse it.

There's bad apples in every bunch of grapes.

You know I'm pro Palestine. Also, that Gatestone right-wing shitrag isn't worth the pixels that it's rendered on.

I know mate...

But...
Gatestone does at least have Palestinian Muslims on the payroll though...

They don’t have much time for the PA or Hamas.... they wouldn’t be able to operate or publish what they see in the areas under PA/Hamas control though. Very short life expectancy an’ all that...

Abbas’ elected term should have been up a decade ago, yet there he is still in power siphoning off millions $$$$ and making a major contribution to the misery of ‘his’ people.

It’s not just Israels fault Mark, surely you can see that Mark?

12 minutes ago, TIMON said:

I know mate...

But...
Gatestone does at least have Palestinian Muslims on the payroll though...

They don’t have much time for the PA or Hamas.... they wouldn’t be able to operate or publish what they see in the areas under PA/Hamas control though. Very short life expectancy an’ all that...

Abbas’ elected term should have been up a decade ago, yet there he is still in power siphoning off millions $$$$ and making a major contribution to the misery of ‘his’ people.

It’s not just Israels fault Mark, surely you can see that Mark?

What isn't just Israels fault?

Seperate question:
Do you think that a less corrupt political situation would have evolved without the annexation of the West Bank?

Edited by Mark J

This BLM shit has gone too far.

Watching the BBC going on about this plane in Burnley like it was a big deal.
What did the banner say that was so offensive exactly? 

Its exactly what happens when you ram this bollocks too far down people’s throats, they see it for what it is push back against it.

It is like a competition to see who can look the most virtuous, a bit like the clap for carers palaver which ended up with people accusing other streets/people of not clapping hard enough. It was getting like the cultural revolution in China.

Whats next? I reckon it’s transgender rights, it’s the latest thing where we are being gaslit into thinking day is night, dogs are cats and you are cancelled if you point out the facts.

You have to toe the line, wear the badge, repeat the mantra, put the appropriate thing up on social media.

A school where my nephew and niece go has cancelled naming a wing after JK Rowling because of her ‘transphobic’ comments. All she did was point out that using the word ‘menstruators’ to describe biological women was stupid. 
Then wrote a considered piece about the whole issue, in which I challenge anyone to find anything ‘transphobic’ (get used to that word btw)

Morning all anyway.

Edited by Mick Dempsey
  • Like 14

14 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Its exactly what happens when you ram this bollocks too far down people’s throats, they see it for what it is push back against it.

It is like a competition to see who can look the most virtuous, a bit like the clap for carers palaver which ended up with people accusing other streets/people of not clapping hard enough. It was getting like the cultural revolution in China.

Whats next? I reckon it’s transgender rights, it’s the latest thing where we are being gaslit into thinking day is night, dogs are cats and you are cancelled if you point out the facts.

You have to toe the line, wear the badge, repeat the mantra, put the appropriate thing up on social media.

A school where my nephew and niece go has cancelled naming a wing after JK Rowling because of her ‘transphobic’ comments. All she did was point out that using the word ‘menstruators’ to describe biological women was stupid. 
Then wrote a considered piece about the whole issue, in which I challenge anyone to find anything ‘transphobic’ (get used to that word btw)

Morning all anyway.

Bang on Mick .

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Morning all anyway.

Excellent rant, morning Mick.

• Haha 1

Yes. Yr morning angst . I always look forward to that . Course after the home made Thai curry I banged together last night - not the only thing I looked forward to this morning ?K

Edited by Khriss
Read packet n the paste was fr four people ?..... still can't feel my lips
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Morning all anyway.

Being woke certainly is a right condition

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

9 hours ago, Youngstu said:

It'd be interesting to read some undisputable facts ...

There's lots of dubious information on both sides and plenty of conspiracy theories to add to the genuinely possible options. 

So what do we do about it? Ignore it? It's nice to know what our leaders want us to believe. But why? Is being woke like being a sparrow?

Image about the many.jpg