Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

34 minutes ago, Haironyourchest said:

Please define "nazis"

Lunatics fascists from the left.  the kind of lunatics who think nothing of shutting down a protest by violently assaulting those they disagree with..

I'm tempted to join one of these marches just so I can knock out a dozen of their members myself.. two dozen of em would be a bonus.

See, heres the thing about violence, if you think you have the right to use it, then that only makes it fair the other side get to use it, then it just becomes who has the bigger stick...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mark J said:

Even non violent individuals have a moral duty to whack nazis..

The thing is that it seems to be the extreme left that are acting like Nazis though.. The Nazis went about removing statues of people they didn't approve of. It was the Nazis that used violence to silence people they didn't approve of... Or are you saying the guy was right to drive the car into the left wing extremists?

I bet most people here are uneasy about a statue of a long dead General being removed... It's not right to airbrush people from history....

18 minutes ago, matelot said:

The thing is that it seems to be the extreme left that are acting like Nazis though.. The Nazis went about removing statues of people they didn't approve of. It was the Nazis that used violence to silence people they didn't approve of... Or are you saying the guy was right to drive the car into the left wing extremists?

I bet most people here are uneasy about a statue of a long dead General being removed... It's not right to airbrush people from history....

Have you forgotten to take your medicine again?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, skyhuck said:

Mark, why don't you engage with sensible argument or simply ignore the post?

IMO, you just look like a dick when you resort to insults.

I've tried that, difficult to have a sensible arguement with people who defend nazi's IMO.

30 minutes ago, Mark J said:

I've tried that, difficult to have a sensible arguement with people who defend nazi's IMO.

We've still not established who the Nazis are though.... From where I'm standing the Nazis seem to be the ones that removed a statue of a long dead General and renamed a park named in his honour as "Emancipation Park".

Tbh, if you had a great great great grandad that fought with General Lee I think you've a right to be angry about his statue being removed. It's like if they removed the statue of Nelson from Trafalgar Square...

That's the thing with you left wingers. People have fairly legitimate concerns and they legitimately protest about them. The media label them "extreme right" and portray them as extremists. The extreme left wing groups like "antifa" and "black lives matter" then attack them and people like you cheer them from the sidelines. 

Maybe you should have a good look at yourself?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Mark J said:

You're trolling, I see you. Ironically, many on the left, if they were somehow (time warp) to meet their own great grandfathers in their youth - who fought the real Nazis - would mistake their conservative ancestors for "nazis" in the modern sense. I wonder if those posting here about bashing fascists etc as a moral duty, would have the sack to travel to the middle east and fight ISIS? 

• Like 1