Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Sorry Timon, but this is simply nonsense.

The bible clearly states that those who choose to not worship god will be destroyed. God advocates the killing of none believers and the taking of their land.

If you believe the book, god himself destroyed the entire inhabited earth, including all the animals. With the exception of Noah and his immediate family,plus two of each animal and additional animals that would be "sacrificed" once the slaughter was over. Yep he really is a god of love, come on! :001_rolleyes:

The script is pretty simple, worship the one true god or die.

The Earth and the universe are dying.

Mankind is very sick in many ways.

If you read the Bible (and not just the NWT)

God reaches out to a lost and dying world through his son Jesus Christ (God in human flesh and blood)

Do you remember why he flooded the Earth?

(This debate could run and run).

I think it's hard for anyone to deny that mankind could use the help of a saviour.

We've made a pretty big mess of things so far.

It's going to take more than a general election to put things right!

[emoji846]

Timon.

Sorted that for you!

May's not perfect, but most certainly the best person for the job, can you see that Corbyn would be the ruination of this country!!

Alright, humour me, in what way is May the best person for the job? Which qualities of hers do you think stand out the most?

Corbyn is going to give a speech in a short while to a few thousand ordinary people who choose to be there. How many thousands of people is May adressing tonight? Surely they're not all deluded?

Of cause they can ALL be deluded.

How many people follow the various religions of the world? They are ALL deluded.

Unfortunately no amount of belief in something makes it true.

Every one used to believe the earth was flat, were they right?

Of cause they can ALL be deluded.

How many people follow the various religions of the world? They are ALL deluded.

Unfortunately no amount of belief in something makes it true.

Every one used to believe the earth was flat, were they right?

Not everyone, Copurnicus did alright... :001_smile:

The Earth and the universe are dying.

Mankind is very sick in many ways.

If you read the Bible (and not just the NWT)

God reaches out to a lost and dying world through his son Jesus Christ (God in human flesh and blood)

Do you remember why he flooded the Earth?

(This debate could run and run).

I think it's hard for anyone to deny that mankind could use the help of a saviour.

We've made a pretty big mess of things so far.

It's going to take more than a general election to put things right!

[emoji846]

Timon.

:sneaky2:

jesus-died-for-our-sins-except-he-didnt-actually-stay-22045345.png.a1958f805a44c12c4912770e35c91336.png

Mark, I haven't changed my mind. I have 3 options : Tory, Labour, Lib Dem. Labour & Lib Dem - no chance. Tory, I could, but, like last time, really, really don't want to with this parliamentary candidate.

No change of mind, the only thing that will change is, if at the last minute, I think there could be a realistic chance of a Lab / Lib Dem candidate taking the seat, I'd have to vote Tory just in case they were to win by 1 vote and it was mine that could have made that happen.

See above Mr E. I would infinitely prefer a Tory rather than a Lab government - but I have no confidence in the constituency candidate.... What am I to do?

That isn't what you said Mr Johnson, but we can bypass that.

What are you to do!? Ask me one on sport fella. I live in a county that is Tory through n through......... How do you think I feel?

Alright, humour me, in what way is May the best person for the job? Which qualities of hers do you think stand out the most?

1) she doesen't lie/talk constant rubbish to her people left right and center.

A man who cant tell the truth and stand by his word isn't fit to run the country IMO,

:biggrin:

Hes the worst by far though, i doubt he even knows what his policies are, or maybe it was that he changed them, erm , 5 minutes ago

It's strange that you think that. Seeing as he's the one with something to say and isn't resorting to strong and stable soundbites. Each to there own I suppose. We'll have to agree to disagree on this one.