Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

"...difficult questions about how extremism takes root in deprived communities, many of which have high levels of segregation. Much more needs to be done to challenge extremism and promote pluralism and inclusivity on the ground..."

]

Every ethnic group/ religion has members that are deprived. It's only the one religion that feels the need to run trucks into fellow citizens.

Anyway, Western countries have bent over backwards to make ethnic minorities feel welcome. I dont know what more we can do to make muslims feel included.

It's time we started buying them one way air tickets.

Ffs Scotland, vote yourself away from this ****. Do your own thing, take responsibility for yourselves, it's the least you can do!

Not everyone shares the independence vision as was proven by a very recent vote .

I was brought up to believe that politics and religion should be kept private. Unfortunately the nastiness is rearing it's ugly head again .

Not everyone shares the independence vision as was proven by a very recent vote .

I was brought up to believe that politics and religion should be kept private. Unfortunately the nastiness is rearing it's ugly head again .

..and not everyone shares the Westminster rule reality, as was proven by a very recent vote.

I think it's probably a bit late to be suggesting that politics and religion should be kept private, times have changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

..and not everyone shares the Westminster rule reality, as was proven by a very recent vote.

I think it's probably a bit late to be suggesting that politics and religion should be kept private, times have changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

The point I was trying to make was you don't speak for Scotland and neither do I .

Some of the stuff I've been hearing recently is downright racism , I don't know about you but I find a lot of it offensive , everyone has their own opinions and it seems some are not shy in expressing them .

We are supposed to be living in a democratic country , a majority in Scotland voted to stay in the UK and a majority of the UK voted out of Europe , if we don't respect that it is no longer democratic.

I for one believe in law and order and respect , but as you say times have changed .

It doesn't matter!

You'd have to be a chimp to think it was real....

It's the sentiment that it portrays that is so funny!

Not everyone has your depth of perception. Some people may have though it was real.

Point being, It's not funny.

"A Tory party employee and donor has been caught sharing a blatantly faked image in order to attack and discredit Jeremy Corbyn.

Catherine Finney is just an ordinary person. What right do the Tories think they have to create the false impression she's the kind of crude and abusive lout who would make obscene gestures at visitors to her house. It's completely outrageous."