Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

On 20/07/2023 at 09:55, sime42 said:

Do you actually believe that this is all media hysteria? Surely this isn't another of your Moonbat jobs?

Whilst I'm in China viewing their huge renewable energy infrastructure, you could have a little trip to Italy, or the US or China. You don't even have to open your eyes if you don't want to, you can just feel the unprecedented heat waves.

WWW.BBC.COM

Residents suspect most of the blazes blighting their stunning region are intentionally lit.

I’m seeing more and more of this at minute. Regardless of the weather it would seem a good many of the fires are being deliberately lit. 🤷‍♂️🤔I wonder why 

APPLE.NEWS

I'm standing watching a helicopter scoop water out of the Ionian Sea and dump it...

Little bit more evidence for 42 

WWW.NHS.UK

Everyone has feelings of anxiety at some point in their life. However, some people...

I know you worried rather  a lot to say the least during the Covid farce and it seems climate change is a now also a concern to you at the min but the NHS has it covered 👍, bit of therapy and a cuddle will see you right 42. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Haha 1

On 27/07/2023 at 16:10, sime42 said:

Please rank in order of credibility;-

UFOs
Loch Ness Monster
Ghosts

QAnon/Global Cabal/New World Order
Big cats in Britain
Yeti

Personally, I'd put UFOs somewhere around the middle.

Ghosts

Big cats

Ufo s

Yetis

Qanon, etc- whatever it is...

Loch Ness monster

• Like 1

On 27/07/2023 at 16:10, sime42 said:

Please rank in order of credibility;-

UFOs
Loch Ness Monster
Ghosts

QAnon/Global Cabal/New World Order
Big cats in Britain
Yeti

Personally, I'd put UFOs somewhere around the middle.

Missed this one the other day..

- Big Cats in Britain - reckon there are a couple of pockets of them though like a lot of stuff never anywhere near anyone with a half decent camera (or a phone camera), just a 1kb 20 year old digital camera on its last legs.

- UFOs (but not little green men on earth, just the people on the ground or pilots doing 900mph can't work out what a weather balloon looks like. Little green men somewhere else, yup, loads of them.)

- Yeti (sort of, there is a big ape species yet to be identified by science, likewise, the 'little men' - a little ape species is out there)

- Ghosts - wasn't sure whether to move this up a bit. A memory of a being exists I think however a sentient 'ghost' with a mind of it/s own like in Ghostbusters? maybe not. Getting less sceptical as I get older, perhaps a hope that I'll linger and not just stop.

- A new world order... is the old world order of ££. The power behind the thrones is the cash that slips them

a bung. Not a coordinated effort globally though - Facebook and Twatter arn't giving Putin wads of fivers, the Russian oil barons arn't giving Sunak or Biden the same (Trump maybe...)

- Nessie - not as a big fish thing except on a Friday night.

• Thanks 1

In order, big cats in Britain, it’s entirely possible the odd large cat escaped captivity and lived for a while in the wild, colonies of them, no way.

UFOs sadly no, not a single pice of evidence except ‘eye witness’ accounts.

Yeti/Sasquatch, no way.

Ghosts, see previous answer.

New world order stuff, not quantifiable so can’t be judged.

Nessie, impossible.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Steven P said:

Missed this one the other day..

- Big Cats in Britain - reckon there are a couple of pockets of them though like a lot of stuff never anywhere near anyone with a half decent camera (or a phone camera), just a 1kb 20 year old digital camera on its last legs.

- UFOs (but not little green men on earth, just the people on the ground or pilots doing 900mph can't work out what a weather balloon looks like. Little green men somewhere else, yup, loads of them.)

- Yeti (sort of, there is a big ape species yet to be identified by science, likewise, the 'little men' - a little ape species is out there)

- Ghosts - wasn't sure whether to move this up a bit. A memory of a being exists I think however a sentient 'ghost' with a mind of it/s own like in Ghostbusters? maybe not. Getting less sceptical as I get older, perhaps a hope that I'll linger and not just stop.

- A new world order... is the old world order of ££. The power behind the thrones is the cash that slips them

a bung. Not a coordinated effort globally though - Facebook and Twatter arn't giving Putin wads of fivers, the Russian oil barons arn't giving Sunak or Biden the same (Trump maybe...)

- Nessie - not as a big fish thing except on a Friday night.

Easy to miss stuff on this thread, what with all the ranting and whining that fills it.

That's exactly how I'd rank them, couldn't of put it better myself.

I'm almost certain there's big cats around. It's perfectly credible, there's everything they'd need in this land to survive. Anecdotes obviously carry very little weight, but I do think I saw a couple once. Out walking with a girlfriend years back, in the Chilterns. It was just getting dimpsy, dusk not far off, and we both saw two distinct dark shapes in the middle distance. One big, in front, followed by a smaller one. No detail due to low light, but the shapes and movementd were entirely feline.

There's a huge distinction between other life forms existing in the universe, and said beings visiting us in the Western world in UFOs. Also, why are the little green men always depicted as green?! Because someone in the USA, in the fifties, decided it I reckon.

Anything's possible with Trump...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sime42 said:

Easy to miss stuff on this thread, what with all the ranting and whining that fills it.

That's exactly how I'd rank them, couldn't of put it better myself.

I'm almost certain there's big cats around. It's perfectly credible, there's everything they'd need in this land to survive. Anecdotes obviously carry very little weight, but I do think I saw a couple once. Out walking with a girlfriend years back, in the Chilterns. It was just getting dimpsy, dusk not far off, and we both saw two distinct dark shapes in the middle distance. One big, in front, followed by a smaller one. No detail due to low light, but the shapes and movementd were entirely feline.

There's a huge distinction between other life forms existing in the universe, and said beings visiting us in the Western world in UFOs. Also, why are the little green men always depicted as green?! Because someone in the USA, in the fifties, decided it I reckon.

Anything's possible with Trump...

I’ve seen a few huge pussies around too 42, regards Trump well at least he’s got a rough idea of what planet he’s on which is more than can be said for old Joe. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Haha 2