Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

46 minutes ago, Mesterh said:

I had the emergency phone alert just at the moment I was paying for some beers at tesco today. Does this 1,  mean that sushi sunak is now looking at my tesco receipt, while watching his favorite netflix binge, and knows exactly what my favorite tipple is and 2, does it matter a jot?

It was a bit amusing as all of a sudden the shop was filled with the sound of everyone's phone bleeping away, five seconds later it was business as usual as everyone just tapped ok and just got on with their lives.

In 1949  George Orwell predicted in his novel called 1984, he predicted that big brother will be watching you !! and i  dont think he was wrong ?? so be very careful what you text, email or msg to others,, we are submitting all our info to the government little by little every year now and i am sure it wont be long before they know what time you start moving in a morning, what time you have a dump, what time you eat etc,, Will some one please correct me if i am wrong here, but was it not China who introduced a movement app on all mobile phones when Covid broke out just over 3 yrs ago ?? i seem to recall it in the news but did it ever take off and work ??

• Like 3

NEWS.STV.TV

The Scottish Government said new tax changes will raise an extra £129m in 2023-2024.

If this isn’t bad enough they are talking of yet another increase. Foolish incompetent individuals in government up here who are blind to what is actually happening. People are taking the foot off the pedal or looking at other options. Tax take will most likely decrease according to many expert opinions. 

4492AB8B-E745-42A5-8441-6717F82782B1.png

Edited by Johnsond
  • Sad 1

APPLE.NEWS

Scottish First Minister Humza Yousaf has told Sky News it will be "difficult" to meet a 31 May...

Absolutely zero sympathy, if i or any of the many small businesses or self employed that the SNP try their hardest to suffocate do not put accounts in on time in order to pay the inflated Scottish taxes we get fined, no ifs or buts, there are no “ways around it” . 

• Like 1