Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

2 hours ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Maybe so, maybe no. 
But these were the rules that THEY put in place, made law and prosecuted people for breaking.

It highlights the corruption and incompetence of the current administration.

What do you or rather who do you see as a viable more effective alternative. Myself in regards that power hungry covid obsessed lunatic Sturgeon “ whom I occasionally mention” the alternative is the one person she feared and whom destroyed her in any verbal encounter, Ruth Davison, gutted she bailed out. 

• Like 1

This popped up today and kind of put it in a nutshell, at least imo.

He's got a lot of good stuff to say, once you get over his shouty delivery.

Anyway, here's some good news on natural treatments for health conditions. Bad news for the big pharma industry however.

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

The drug found in magic mushrooms could treat depression in a unique way, researchers say.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Johnsond said:

What do you or rather who do you see as a viable more effective alternative. Myself in regards that power hungry covid obsessed lunatic Sturgeon “ whom I occasionally mention” the alternative is the one person she feared and whom destroyed her in any verbal encounter, Ruth Davison, gutted she bailed out. 

WWW.DAILYRECORD.CO.UK

Ruth Davidson has urged Boris Johnson to quit Downing Street - but Douglas Ross wants the Prime Minister to stay on.

Do you still agree with her views?

image.thumb.png.850f9b24fd38f48cdfc4a41748ad7ddd.pngimage.thumb.png.4278f92c91f82c46ae432cf2fbc13fc8.png

Edited by Mark J

1 hour ago, Mark J said:

Ruth Davidson has urged Boris Johnson to quit Downing Street - but Douglas Ross wants the Prime Minister to stay on.

image.thumb.png.850f9b24fd38f48cdfc4a41748ad7ddd.pngimage.thumb.png.4278f92c91f82c46ae432cf2fbc13fc8.png

I’d back Ruth Davidson tomorrow to be leader of the Tory party Mark over anyone. I didn’t say I agreed with all her views, but I did use to enjoy watching her destroy Sturgeon. If she’s that Furious I’d love  to see her step up Mark. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, sime42 said:

He's got a lot of good stuff to say, once you get over his shouty delivery.

Anyway, here's some good news on natural treatments for health conditions. Bad news for the big pharma industry however.

The drug found in magic mushrooms could treat depression in a unique way, researchers say.

Highlighted in Fantastic Fungi on Netflix, real eye opener esp on cancer activity. K

( and termites) 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

I’d back Ruth Davidson tomorrow to be leader of the Tory party Mark over anyone. I didn’t say I agreed with all her views, but I did use to enjoy watching her destroy Sturgeon. If she’s that Furious I’d live to see her step up Mark. 

You should email her and suggest it. Do you reckon she'd be popular in England as the PM? 

1 hour ago, Mark J said:

It’s possible (possible I say, I’m not suggesting it is the case) that she sees a golden opportunity?

If she genuinely does find the partygate scenario a showstopper, fair play for speaking up. I don’t necessarily agree (on that point alone) since I pretty much ignored those “so-called” government rules anyway. How can I be offended by someone ignoring shots rules that I was ignoring myself?

I wonder if she sniffs an opportunity at the big seat or if she is genuinely outraged...

Dont know - who knows....

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Mark J said:

You should email her and suggest it. Do you reckon she'd be popular in England as the PM? 

I already have 😊 Why wouldn’t she be 🤷‍♂️I’d say compared to Boris and that bloody whining non event Starmer she is in a different league. 

2 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

It’s possible (possible I say, I’m not suggesting it is the case) that she sees a golden opportunity?

If she genuinely does find the partygate scenario a showstopper, fair play for speaking up. I don’t necessarily agree (on that point alone) since I pretty much ignored those “so-called” government rules anyway. How can I be offended by someone ignoring shots rules that I was ignoring myself?

I wonder if she sniffs an opportunity at the big seat or if she is genuinely outraged...

Dont know - who knows....

Perhaps she has spied a route to the top table. 

I pretty much ignored the rules too, the BIG issue is that the UK is meant to be ruled by law. If the law makers don't follow their own rules, why and how can they expect to enforce other laws? It could set a dangerous precedent.

One rule for them and all that? Feck that. 

• Like 1