Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

2 hours ago, trigger_andy said:

On the contrary. You openly admit to being a tax dodger who makes use of the same dodgy loopholes these scum bags use because they are there to abuse and if they will so will you. Which makes you just as bad as them, worse as you pretend to be some sort of White Knight Liberal. Practice what you preach Mark because right now you're just another tax dodger. 

You are declaring all those oak mantels to the tax man then 🤭

6 hours ago, trigger_andy said:

He's not suitable, but who would make a good replacement? All the other contenders are just as bad, not that we'd ever know that by the constant Tory bashing. To make an informed choice regarding who to vote for next time surely some balanced bashing is in order? 

yes balanced bashing is in order, problem is most of you don't do balanced bashing. You tend to be dyed in the wool.... you won't admit that  mind. Most already know who they will vote for in the next GE.

Just now, topchippyles said:

You are declaring all those oak mantels to the tax man then 🤭

Actually yes. For one thing Im trying to build the business and the more money going through it will look better if I want to take a business loan in the future. I use Quickbooks and provide an invoice for each order. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, trigger_andy said:

Actually yes. For one thing Im trying to build the business and the more money going through it will look better if I want to take a business loan in the future. I use Quickbooks and provide an invoice for each order. 

Ok i believe you honestly 😜

4 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

yes balanced bashing is in order, problem is most of you don't do balanced bashing. You tend to be dyed in the wool.... you won't admit that  mind. Most already know who they will vote for in the next GE.

Im was pro-brexit and very much an SNP supporter before and during the Independence Referendum. Now my views are clearly not the same as back then. No died in the wool with me. 

I genuinely wish there was a legitimate alternative to the most obvious party to vote for but there is simply no viable alternative. Everything Mark posts up can equally be pointed to the main contenders. 

5 minutes ago, topchippyles said:

Ok i believe you honestly 😜

Its simply sound business practice. My outlays will mitigate whatever tax Im due for this and the previous tax years. I dont intend on making firewood and timber anything other than a sideline that wipes its face. 

But dont worry Leslie, no doubt I pay more in tax a year that you earn, thankfully on the whole not to HRMC though. ;) 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Im was pro-brexit and very much an SNP supporter before and during the Independence Referendum. Now my views are clearly not the same as back then. No died in the wool with me. 

I genuinely wish there was a legitimate alternative to the most obvious party to vote for but there is simply no viable alternative. Everything Mark posts up can equally be pointed to the main contenders. 

"Most obvious", sort of says it all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, trigger_andy said:

Its simply sound business practice. My outlays will mitigate whatever tax Im due for this and the previous tax years. I dont intend on making firewood and timber anything other than a sideline that wipes its face. 

But dont worry Leslie, no doubt I pay more in tax a year that you earn, thankfully on the whole not to HRMC though. ;) 

"that you earn"!

It's HMRC.

Ffs, trig.

• Like 1