Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

10 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Nice little machine 👍he displayed excellent operator skills 👍

31 minutes ago, Macpherson said:

Thought I'd post some news in the argument thread.

Some will like this and some won't..  Oh dear.😁

If you post anything anti-Boris, those two will fill the next few pages with shite.

35 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Nope, you pay a good accountant to determine what you owe.

What I do with my businesses has **************** all to do with you or with Boris Johnson's shady connections to Russia:

WWW.POLITICO.EU

Politics has stymied efforts to clean up Londongrad.

On the contrary. You openly admit to being a tax dodger who makes use of the same dodgy loopholes these scum bags use because they are there to abuse and if they will so will you. Which makes you just as bad as them, worse as you pretend to be some sort of White Knight Liberal. Practice what you preach Mark because right now you're just another tax dodger. 

Edited by trigger_andy

4 minutes ago, Mark J said:

If you post anything anti-Boris, those two will fill the next few pages with shite.

Why would anyone who is (Supposedly) Pro-Boris or to a greater extent Pro-Tory be upset with with verdict? This is at the very core of what being a Conservative is in my opinion where a Mans home is his Castle. Where you have the right to defend that Castle. The opposite is true when it comes to the types of hate filled parties you seem to support. 

Nicola Sturgeon is one of the most anti English individuals you could ever come across, she barely manages  to keep it under wraps. 

Ah right, ok. Thanks.

I wasn't aware that English was a racial type. England in itself is a multiracial country these days anyway, I'm sure Scotland must be similar.

1 minute ago, sime42 said:

Ah right, ok. Thanks.

I wasn't aware that English was a racial type. England in itself is a multiracial country these days anyway, I'm sure Scotland must be similar.

Surely you realise that xenophobia and racism are all but interchangeable in the eyes of the law these days? 

I know you're well aware of this because you very rarely ask what you believe to be a smug yet clever loaded question which in reality its blatantly obvious what you're playing at. 

WWW.QUORA.COM

Answer (1 of 25): He wasn’t convicted just for the fact that he called her “English”. He was convicted of a “racially...

31 minutes ago, sime42 said:

Ah right, ok. Thanks.

😞Really 🤷‍♂️Mind you wtf did I expect. Pop up to Glasgow and find a copper, whilst within earshot start calling people jock T***S and see what happens. 

Edited by Johnsond

1 hour ago, Mark J said:

Not sure why you quoted that mark, the guy was well within his rights and he did indeed show good operator skills in what is a nice little unit. I take it you don’t agree with the verdict ??

• Like 1