Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Trumps that dumb he's a billionaire, then he was a laughing stock when he announced his run on the Presidency... what is he now?..

That's right, The President of the United State of America... and still a billionaire.

I wish I was as dumb as the Trump..

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

Trumps that dumb he's a billionaire, then he was a laughing stock when he announced his run on the Presidency... what is he now?..

That's right, The President of the United State of America... and still a billionaire.

I wish I was as dumb as the Trump..

He inherited his fortune and lost it twice...he has the backing of some of the largest corporations on the planet who got him elected by getting him the best campaign team who took him to the whitehouse...then he fired them...

read some of his tweets-he's not smart enough to run the most powerful nation on the planet.

The real problem is that he genuinly believes he is.

Big ego,over confidence in himself with the attention span of a 2 year old-all rolled up in a personallity that thrives/needs attention at any cost.

Not my choice for someone who could send the missles flying...

I find him egotistical, crass and devoid of class and hilarious. 

He was FAR better than the alternative who is a parasitic criminal and professional victim. 

At least he it putting his country first and is not in anyone's debt. He can do what he wants and say what he wants. 

And the U.S economy is booming and he has created a shit load of jobs and he's anti fucking pc bullshit. He'd have got my vote.

He's shook things up globally and I think that's great. 

Edited by forestboy1978
  • Like 4

Trump is a million times better than Tony Blair.... 

Let's face it, mainstream media absolutedly hate Trump and the worst "dirt" they can get on him is he goes to McDonald's for a cheeseburger and his team had some meeting with Russians.

I just hope (pray) that Trump is the first of a new kind of Western politician. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, matelot said:

Trump is a million times better than Tony Blair.... 

Let's face it, mainstream media absolutedly hate Trump and the worst "dirt" they can get on him is he goes to McDonald's for a cheeseburger and his team had some meeting with Russians.

I just hope (pray) that Trump is the first of a new kind of Western politician. 

Yep, when I saw that 99% mainstream media, government and corporations were vehemently against him, I knew he was legit. 

He has plenty of material to have a go at, jesus, the guy is a walking broadway show, but when you at video footage of him feeding fucking fish and they're banging on about how he could kill the fish, cutting the video showing the chinese president also pouring the entire container in, then you have to ask yourself wtf their agenda is. It's incessant too. 

I always knew the MSM was absolutely full of shit but thanks to Trump I'm now more informed of it. The BBC for example are absolutely disgusting with their left wing bias. Like unhinged...

• Like 3