Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Why are people believing what the media tells them?

It's obvious the BBC etc hates Trump from the amount of anti Trump digs they get in. The "bombshells" in this book are just the BBC continuing its war against Trump. 

America is our closest ally. Our media shouldn't be continually attacking America's President.

• Like 3

As much as I hate pollution and wrecking the environment, the mainstream media lost what little credibility they had with me when they blamed Trump for last year’s hurricanes. [emoji849]

Fair play to him for reviving the coal industry, I grew up in South Wales when the pits were closed. The human cost of those closures and the breakdown of the local economies and communities was catastrophic.

It was around the same time that the health authorities implemented the policy of flooding the place with methodone. South Wales has been decimated by drug addiction and the associated social issues ever since. Sadly, something I know a great deal about from personal experience.

I think a far greater threat to the world comes from the big Ag- pharma conglomerates and the nasty stuff they get up to. For example.... where have all the bees, butterflies and flying insects gone?

I don’t remember cleaning any off my windscreen last summer.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

Trumps been knocked about over the last year or so, nothing has kept him down...

I doubt this will either..  one more day in the life of Trump....  give it a month and it'll be something else but Trump will still be there..

You can't knock a good man down..

I’d say that shows mental stamina! The guy hasn’t achieved what he has on accident. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, TIMON said:

As much as I hate pollution and wrecking the environment, the mainstream media lost what little credibility they had with me when they blamed Trump for last year’s hurricanes. emoji849.png
Fair play to him for reviving the coal industry, I grew up in South Wales when the pits were closed. The human cost of those closures and the breakdown of the local economies and communities was catastrophic.
It was around the same time that the health authorities implemented the policy of flooding the place with methodone. South Wales has been decimated by drug addiction and the associated social issues,
I think a far greater threat to the world comes from the big Ag- pharma conglomerates and the nasty stuff they get up to. For example.... where have all the bees, butterflies and flying insects gone?
I don’t remember cleaning any off my windscreen last summer.

Native american reservations cover only 2% of americas land but contain a fifth of the nations oil and gas as well as vast coal reserves.

The trump administration is persuing a bill to privatise those lands to gain access to those resourses.

56 million acres of tribal lands are to be repossesed opposing an 100 year old agreement between the US government and the native americans

The trumps administrations persuit of boosting energy resourses at any cost will see river pollution,air pullution and a whole host of other enviromental issues sky rocket to a level unseen since  the early 20th century.

He's willing to posion his own nation to create an economy growth that is based on fossil fuels which will benefit only the corporations.

I doubt Trump is aware of half of the issues troubling his presidency as he's not capable of the level of devious fabrication seen in his administration.

• Like 1

Native american reservations cover only 2% of americas land but contain a fifth of the nations oil and gas as well as vast coal reserves.
The trump administration is persuing a bill to privatise those lands to gain access to those resourses.
56 million acres of tribal lands are to be repossesed opposing an 100 year old agreement between the US government and the native americans
The trumps administrations persuit of boosting energy resourses at any cost will see river pollution,air pullution and a whole host of other enviromental issues sky rocket to a level unseen since  the early 20th century.
He's willing to posion his own nation to create an economy growth that is based on fossil fuels which will benefit only the corporations.
I doubt Trump is aware of half of the issues troubling his presidency as he's not capable of the level of devious fabrication seen in his administration.

Im not saying it’s not true. but which media outlet did you get that from?

Do they quantify the economic and social benefits for society as a whole?
They probably don’t because it doesn’t fit their narrative.

Pesticides, agro-chemicals and global food programmes will destroy the planet long before mining and burning fossil fuel will, IMO.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, forestboy1978 said:

I find him egotistical, crass and devoid of class and hilarious. 

He was FAR better than the alternative who is a parasitic criminal and professional victim. 

At least he it putting his country first and is not in anyone's debt. He can do what he wants and say what he wants. 

And the U.S economy is booming and he has created a shit load of jobs and he's anti fucking pc bullshit. He'd have got my vote.

He's shook things up globally and I think that's great. 

You're laying your cards on the table well and truly there mucker.....

:lol:

Nothing to disagree with!  But (mindful I haven't read any further yet) you should expect a avalanche of libtard, f*wit, antifa, bremoantard, whining PC BS pretty much as soon as you pressed send on that post..... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

You're laying your cards on the table well and truly there mucker.....

:lol:

Nothing to disagree with!  But (mindful I haven't read any further yet) you should expect a avalanche of libtard, f*wit, antifa, bremoantard, whining PC BS pretty much as soon as you pressed send on that post..... 

You really don't do yourself any favours at times Mr Johnson.

I would agree to some extent that pestacides and chemicals used in the food industry will and are being seen now for the destructive capabilities they posses on the environment but my rant on the resourse rape of tribal lands was more of an example of the lengths Trumps administration will go to to jump start the economy and falsley promote trump as a successful president.