Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

"We will have no human rights, no working rights and will soon be back on £3 an hour." TBH I doubt the British public will allow that, and i'd say the EU is governed by unseen forces as much as old Britain, at least now the government can't blame Brussels, the countries problems will lie firmly with those who promised to make them go away. Accountability.

Don't kid yourself, these idiots will blame Europe for anything they can away with.. even after we leave..

It wasn't two minutes back some politicians were bemoaning slow euro growth for our economic condition.. now its us slowing things down for Europe I suppose.. will they mention that? somehow I doubt it..

Whats that to do with anything?.. I suppose we aught have a new treaty every new generation going on that logic..

perhaps we can negotiate a new treaty that gets america back?... see how that goes :thumbdown:

We live in a parliamentary democracy. IMHO politicians were acting outside their powers by letting the EU treat the British people like gimps and letting millions of EU migrants in.

We should have had referendums decades ago. Other countries had referendums, why did we not?

Yep, that'll be the European court of human rights.

European supreme courts etc.

Making stuff up?

Perhaps you were off when your school taught the Magna Carta? It was written in 1215 and details human rights.

It's good to see you use your human right to appear foolish.

Don't kid yourself, these idiots will blame Europe for anything they can away with.. even after we leave..

It wasn't two minutes back some politicians were bemoaning slow euro growth for our economic condition.. now its us slowing things down for Europe I suppose.. will they mention that? somehow I doubt it..

Haven't you been doing the exact same thing for the last year? Many thousands (it seems) of predictions about how bad the country is now and going to be but blaming it on the people who voted out. I've had a brill year, busier than ever, how about everyone else?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Arbtalk mobile app

I've got "The Times" open in front of me.

Main headline in business section is "Pound's fall fuels biggest export boom in decades".

It's almost as if the Bremoaners forecasting doom after Brexit didn't know what they were talking about.

Which is fine when you are (In the know).

The rest of us can only go by what we read, listen to, and watch when it comes to voting.

Maybe, just maybe, if we weren't treated like Mushrooms the Referendum result might have been different.

All the information was there for you before and during the referendum, including on here of all places. You just didn't like the source/person quoting the information - "we've all had enough of experts" - M. Gove

52 to 48 percent means lots of people did the research. Le jeu de faute (the blame game) has commenced so it would seem!