Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

A bit like that employment thread on here recently where they were looking for only Eastern Europeans for de veg work !

In all honesty I voted remain in vote. Now I think we need to leave as we have the wrong mentality to be in Europe.

The Spanish for example have the right idea. If your European then you can stay, if you haven't got work and are not Spanish then starve. As you said if there's a job on offer it's for the Spanish. The rest of Europe must have their produce but in Spain their produce is sold first.

To be in Europe and get a fair deal you've got to be a bully and play to win at all costs. We on the other hand don't like to make a fuss and it's not the winning it's the taking part that counts. It's very admirable but just earned us the right to be sh** on by the other member states

It's refreshing to hear a remainer change his mind as apparently all the remain votes are stead fast whilst brexiteers are quibbling and want another vote to change their minds 😂!

Couldn't make it up!

Can someone tell me if I've lost the plot tonight, (leave it Bolam).

Am I going mad or have Wes and Dan been taking in too much 2 stroke?

😂 love it always a reason why we are wrong! Why are you correct eggs? What was you doing whilst waiting for parts from head office? Organising the EU?!

Please see my humour and find that funny, or nearly funny🤐

Yes there would because we are in the EU tut tut wake up!!! How can they offer jobs to their own but we can't we are both in the EU! Jeez!

The reason you are wrong is because if we here in GB advertised jobs saying 'British Only' they would get pulled in no time by our Government, local councils.

It is common practice in other EU countries and nothing gets done about it.

Tut, tut, catch up.

It's refreshing to hear a remainer change his mind as apparently all the remain votes are stead fast whilst brexiteers are quibbling and want another vote to change their minds 😂!

Couldn't make it up!

Sad but true Wes. If you have ever seen National Lampoond European vacation when Eric Idle gets knocked off his bike that's how Europe sees us :lol:

I counted the cars in McDonald's today, for every 10 cars only 2 were British (if you count ford and GM that is) 5 out of 10 were German and 3 were French.

When I hear the talk of punishing us I can't help thinking..,,, just walk away.

Pull up the drawbridge, let them sweat. Tell them to come back when they've learned some manners and send some civilised people who are prepared to negotiate reasonably. Oh.... and while they are at it, get off our fishing grounds or our navy will cut your nets..

I'm pretty sure they need us a lot more than we need them.

Timon.

I counted the cars in McDonald's today, for every 10 cars only 2 were British (if you count ford and GM that is) 5 out of 10 were German and 3 were French.

When I hear the talk of punishing us I can't help thinking..,,, just walk away.

Pull up the drawbridge, let them sweat. Tell them to come back when they've learned some manners and send some civilised people who are prepared to negotiate reasonably. Oh.... and while they are at it, get off our fishing grounds or our navy will cut your nets..

I'm pretty sure they need us a lot more than we need them.

Timon.

This car thing has been a constant in the brexit argument, is it all going to be an easy ride because we buy French and German cars? If so, that's great news!

I fear the right wing extremists are a carbon copy of the corbynites, just stick two fingers up at anyone that disagrees, at the same time thinking everything will be fine and somebody else will sort the bad bits out, without middle ground we're fecked!