Yard ripped off

Swampster

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he feels that is justified, then of course he can, but what is the point of being a member of a forum when you are not allowed to voice your honest opinion anyway?:thumbup1:

It's true that this is a discussion forum, but once again you're cherry picking information to suit you.

This is an arboricultural discussion forum. All of the contributing members have a shared interest in various sectors of arb work.

You however seem to do nothing more than post inflammatory comments in threads that have nothing to do with your skewed political agenda.

Have you ever contributed anything productive towards the arb side of the forum, for which it was created?

It's true that this is a discussion forum, but once again you're cherry picking information to suit you.

This is an arboricultural discussion forum. All of the contributing members have a shared interest in various sectors of arb work.

You however seem to do nothing more than post inflammatory comments in threads that have nothing to do with your skewed political agenda.

Have you ever contributed anything productive towards the arb side of the forum, for which it was created?

What is the Left wing equivalent of the BNP? :001_smile:

p.s. Dean - does that make five in two weeks :thumbdown:

Yes Alec.. I,m afraid so.

To be honest its left me on my knees in both monetary terms and mentally. I have a lot on at the moment and a lot has happened over the last 12 months family wise.

It's not fair on the police but I nearly got arrested on sunday when I had the scrote in my yard and the police told me he would only get a caution.

The poor coppers took all of my frustration. They are under funded and under staffed. I basically let go at them and told them if they didn't grow a back bone and tell their CO's constantly that all they are doing its turning up to places late and end up just filling in forms. Instead they should be able to turn up in minutes, catch the crooks, deal with them and hopefully stop a crime spree.

They should emphasise to their co's that the public as a result are losing faith

The problem is the troops on the ground won't whistle blow, they are either seeking promotion or just want to do their job and go home. My wife is has just been sacked for standing up and being counted in the NHS. The government encourage it, but then you are seen as a trouble make or loud mouth. Theres too many senior staff that just want an easy life, come to work do as little as possible and go home at the end of the day with no hassle.

I can remember a time when there were that many bobbies, a beat bobby was always first on scene in our village. I tried holding 3 violent robbers in my yard for 25 minutes waiting for police to attend and I,m literally 2 blue light minutes away from huddersfield town centre.

This same gang will probably be responsible for most of the commercial breaking and entering in this area, catch one pro gang you cut the crime rate significantly. Turn up to the scene after they've gone..... you may has well just get an office job filling in paperwork

Edited by Dean Lofthouse

To be honest its left me on my knees in both monetary terms and mentally. I have a lot on at the moment and a lot has happened over the last 12 months family wise.

It's not fair on the police but I nearly got arrested on sunday when I had the scrote in my yard and the police told me he would only get a caution.

The poor coppers took all of my frustration. They are under funded and under staffed. I basically let go at them and told them if they didn't grow a back bone and tell their CO's constantly that all they are doing its turning up to places late and end up just filling in forms. Instead they should be able to turn up in minutes, catch the crooks, deal with them and hopefully stop a crime spree.

They should emphasise to their co's that the public as a result are losing faith

The problem is the troops on the ground won't whistle blow, they are either seeking promotion or just want to do their job and go home. My wife is has just been sacked for standing up and being counted in the NHS. The government encourage it, but then you are seen as a trouble make or loud mouth. Theres too many senior staff that just want an easy life, come to work do as little as possible and go home at the end of the day with no hassle.

I can remember a time when there were that many bobbies, a beat bobby was always first on scene in our village. I tried holding 3 violent robbers in my yard for 25 minutes waiting for police to attend and I,m literally 2 blue light minutes away from huddersfield town centre.

This same gang will probably be responsible for most of the commercial breaking and entering in this area, catch one pro gang you cut the crime rate significantly. Turn up to the scene after they've gone..... you may has well just get an office job filling in paperwork

I feel for you mate, and such a good well thought post, bang on accurate about senior staff, and I take my hat off to your misses for standing up for what's right.

That really sucks, mate.

Hope you can recover soon.

Sheeple,:001_smile: try thinking for yourself not the crap your fed!

Sheeple, really! You used the Daily Mail to back up your argument! Then berate people's intelligence, while suggesting your are superior.

Oh and you spell 'kn*b' with a K' 😂😂😂

Sorry if this thread has got back on track...