How was your day?

Mick Dempsey

Well done Shep! I think I'll give your missus a bell this morning and ask where you took her, what you bought her and were you your usual romantic self. That's you in the crap matey!

Got up nice and early, made the missus a cuppa in bed, popped out to intermarche and joined the queue behind 2 other blokes with flowers.

got home gave the missus flowers and another cuppa. Did a bit of housework and helped with dinner.

She doesnt know how lucky she is to have me.:blushing:

Full English Breakfast at the forestry social club then put in the first post up for a drying shed for planks and bits off the mill, found a large stone with a hole cut for a 7x7 post and thought it would be rude not to use it but it weighed a ton literally !

Rec climb in the afternoon to try out the harness we won off the Christmas raffle, happy days.

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1455480289.486398.jpg.e7c05bd866829dc4ae72f70116242147.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1455480315.153266.jpg.72ee923e06de3404cf2ef9cdeb396521.jpg

Here's the chipper, very impressed, if there's any difference between this and the 220 I have it's not immediately obvious, maybe on the larger dimension wood it's a little slower but on crushing it's right up there.

I got a phone call from the French Forst rep on the journey home who is going to bring an ST8 over to try. Be interested to try the Forst, there is a lot of love for it on here.

image.jpg.6e82d071dc75a9cc38723953329812f7.jpg

Edited by Mick Dempsey

Very enjoyable.

Drove the 4 and a half hours north to Rennes to meet with Ty Korrigan to try out his new GM190 which impressed us greatly. Then he treated us to lunch with his crew before we dashed back for the weekend.

Grabbed a group photo before departure

Did the lad on the left drink all the wine?

Which one is Ty/Stu?

I'm guessing the dude with the cool sideboards.