The route to work today.......

tommer9

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should be really proud mate, i hope they are going to use your pics of where it came from to where it is now, proper job mate

It has been a bit of a privilege to have been involved with a piece of wood like that and to have it go to the Eden Project, and even more so to be involved from start to finish. :001_cool:

They are going to come and interview me for the website, and use all or most of the pics and vids that i have, and they videoed the whole move from the moment the crane started unfolding at my place, to the moment he had folded it up again at the Eden Project.

I think i shamelesslymade sure my logo'd sweatshirt was fully visible from time to time:blushing:

I also got to ride in that Scania which is just awesome:thumbup:

• 7 months later...

Bump

Hi Tom just found this thread, awesome project and it must have been a true privelege working with the eden project, just looked on their site for details/follow up etc, did they ever come and do the interviews etc as I can't find any references on the eden project site at all:confused1:

Congrats man a truly one off project:thumbup1:

Definately worth a chaser i'd say, people/companies have a nasty habit of "forgetting" when it's their turn to honour their part of the deal, sadly all too common these days.

Good luck Tom.

PS. thread was a real joy to read.

Edited by Ian H

• 1 month later...