Landcruiser on its way from Oz

stanoverlander

I dont post on here that often as i get so frustrated with the 'experts' and the opinions based on something someone said or something someones mate did.

I posted this truck to show that its possible to get a very good landcruiser in the uk, ive set up a business to facilitate this. Ive done my research and have the contacts to ensure that what you buy is a genuine truck and have a process in place to inspect, service, transport,ship, collect, mot/iva, import and register the vehicle.

If it was as easy as buying a cheap truck off aus ebay then i guess the uk would have an abundance of good cheap landcruisers and everyone would own one and there'd be no point in me doing what i am doing and putting a post up about it..

Rant over:001_rolleyes:

Whats parts backup like if something goes wrong especially something major ?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont post on here that often as i get so frustrated with the 'experts' and the opinions based on something someone said or something someones mate did.

I posted this truck to show that its possible to get a very good landcruiser in the uk, ive set up a business to facilitate this. Ive done my research and have the contacts to ensure that what you buy is a genuine truck and have a process in place to inspect, service, transport,ship, collect, mot/iva, import and register the vehicle.

If it was as easy as buying a cheap truck off aus ebay then i guess the uk would have an abundance of good cheap landcruisers and everyone would own one and there'd be no point in me doing what i am doing and putting a post up about it..

A lot of folk forget about all the hard work and the huge amount of paper work plus time involved, I have a F350 Superduty so I have seen first hand what is involved in paper work and my truck has been down rated to make life easier.

Don't let the self confessed experts put you off posting on here .

Ste

:thumbup1:

HI STAN i no theres a lot of goes into this as SONIA DAD had toyota come over 10years ago it was a night mere for him to get a MOT on thanks jon :thumbup:

You're not just posting though are you? You're also trying to drum up business, no problem with that, but if you put it on a discussion forum, expect discussion.

Spot on Mick, we could have all gone on and shared our experiences with importing motors from outside the UK, getting motors through the basic version of IVA and what that entails, dealing with customs and shippers but hohum.

Bob

• 7 months later...