Donald Trumps Comments ......

Stubby

You really aught to read the things I say...

I used the example of Gypsies because I know full well what most people think.

Including all those tolerant types.

They'll call people racist at the drop of a hat, and blow up with fury at the mention of a gypsy site being newly located nearby..

Basically most of em are self righteous hypocrites..

I should know about it myself, as my dad sold a field to a family of gypsies twenty years back..

You wouldn't believe the crap spouted about it at a village meeting, even our MP took the trouble to describe them as an infestation of rats..

an most people cheered..

Me, I got to like em, and am still friends with some of them.. Though eventually they lost their case to live there some years back..

All I can say about gypsies is:

Once I went to a local town fair and gypsies turned up and chased a group of my school colleagues round the town and beat several of them to a pulp.

Gypsies leave rubbish everywhere, try and rip you off with dodgy goods and there have been plenty of stories about Irish Travellers having big houses back in Ireland. They make out they have no money when for some of them, that is total baloney.

If you think mass migration of Roma gypsies is a positive, then go to Chatham. I was there a while ago and the place was filthy, there was rubbish everywhere, it smelled badly, and me and my pals were given looks of "you're not welcome round here" by the local Roma.

Let's not beat around the bush alright.

All I can say about gypsies is:

Once I went to a local town fair and gypsies turned up and chased a group of my school colleagues round the town and beat several of them to a pulp.

Gypsies leave rubbish everywhere, try and rip you off with dodgy goods and there have been plenty of stories about Irish Travellers having big houses back in Ireland. They make out they have no money when for some of them, that is total baloney.

I prefer to stay out of these types of conversation, but :)

I have found there are differing types of gypsies.

In general the ones who park up by the side of the road and shop car parks are trouble.

However there is a very large number around our area (and eggs isn't that far from me) who are decent honest people, are settling down, and understand that it isn't a very clever idea to crap on your own doorstep, they have good businesses and have worked and still do work bloody hard to keep them that way.

I have had the pleasure of dealing most of these and have to say they have been some of my straightest customers I have dealt with, in 30 odd years I have never been screwed over by one of them, in fact it was one of them that helped me by lending me kit when I started out as I was struggling to buy all the kit I needed.

There is good and bad in everyone.

In general the ones who park up by the side of the road and shop car parks are trouble.

However there is a very large number around our area (and eggs isn't that far from me) who are decent honest people, are settling down, and understand that it isn't a very clever idea to crap on your own doorstep, they have good businesses and have worked and still do work bloody hard to keep them that way.

I have had the pleasure of dealing most of these and have to say they have been some of my straightest customers I have dealt with, in 30 odd years I have never been screwed over by one of them, in fact it was one of them that helped me by lending me kit when I started out as I was struggling to buy all the kit I needed.

We might aswel do this, scraggs :banghead:

And if I'm thinking of the same bloke who helped you out many years ago he lives over the road from me, he's now well into his sixties and still works seven days a week when needed. His nephew employes about 15 blokes full time, that all seem to stick with him wherever the work is. He might be a hard task master but he looks after the lads that look after him.

And if I'm thinking of the same bloke who helped you out many years ago he lives over the road from me, he's now well into his sixties and still works seven days a week when needed. His nephew employes about 15 blokes full time, that all seem to stick with him wherever the work is. He might be a hard task master but he looks after the lads that look after him.

Indeed it is him mate, a man I have a lot of admiration for, there aren't many people who worked like he did to build his first house.

I haven't seen him about for a while so give him my regards when you see him, would be good to catch up sometime.

How many times have I heard that, "theres good an bad in everyone".. hahahah.

Most every gypsy I know used that line...

And its true, theres some gypsies I wouldn't trust as far as I could throw em, and some the salt of the earth..

Heres the funny thing though, the ones I knew for the most part couldn't stand the Irish Tinkers..

I'd have my friends slagging off Gypsies, and my Gypsy friends slagging tinkers and no doubt Tinkers slagging off everyone else..

I remember out one day with a gypsy and we got talking to some Irish Tinkers, the conversation was going well, everyone having a laugh..

We get back in the van, the first words out my friends mouth.

"I ***** hate those Irish ****s..

You couldn't make it up...

Edited by Vespasian

How many times have I heard that, "theres good an bad in everyone".. hahahah.

Most every gypsy I know used that line...

And its true, theres some gypsies I wouldn't trust as far as I could throw em, and some the salt of the earth..

Heres the funny thing though, the ones I knew for the most part couldn't stand the Irish Tinkers..

I'd have my friends slagging off Gypsies, and my Gypsy friends slagging tinkers and no doubt Tinkers slagging off everyone else..

I remember out one day with a gypsy and we got talking to some Irish Tinkers, the conversation was going well, everyone having a laugh..

We get back in the van, the first words out my friends mouth.

"I ***** hate those Irish ****s..

You couldn't make it up...

That last paragraph says it all really.

Ha, the BBC is full of plenty of these sort of articles. I'm having none of it. It's all propaganda to promote their world view and sod any of the dissenters who have an alternative opinion, yet they're supposedly "impartial." They've been marxist for years.

As for "hating Muslims." I don't hate anybody, but I'd rather talk about things and be called the usual "racist," "Islamophobe" than brush it all under the carpet and pretend everything is fine.

Most Muslims are law-abiding people, and ISIS are a gross misrepresentation of Islam, but this doesn't deter from the fact that we face challenges ahead in trying to integrate the Muslim community successfully to western countries, and I don't believe this is working or will work.

Not just in parts of East London and Birmingham, but across the mill-towns of the north, like Bradford, Blackburn, Oldham etc, there are parallel communities and this isn't good for social cohesion. Islam needs a reformation, if it is going to modernise.