Donald Trumps Comments ......

Stubby

Tip 1 in life: Man up and stop being offended about everything.

Everyone is offended about something these days. It's getting tedious.

+1

Oh dear! You poor hard done by wee knob. When you stop feeling sorry for yourself come back and join in again!

The words of a 24 carat Chickenhead.

Like to see you get chased at knifepoint by a gang of 10 people.

And you talk about "feeling sorry for myself" whilst you mention we shouldn't offend people?

That's it, brush all the issues under the carpet as the left constantly do.

Everything is fine and dandy in multicultural utopia Britain.

Sort it out.

+1

Hang on son shine!

You can't come around here throwing ya weight about if you don't reply to my link that you requested.

I'm watching you.

LOL.:lol: Ok boss!!!

I was born n breed in a street full of Asians and Afro Caribeans(sp). You really need to try harder than that.

Do I need to try harder?..

I'll make it easier for you.. you have one hundred thousand pounds to buy an house on one of those streets..

Pick one....

ok, taking this rental property that trump ' apparently' wouldnt let black people rent.

Right, lets say it is your property you are renting out.

Would you not like a say in who rents it from you ? after all it is your property, your house, so therefore you have every right to have a say in who lives there.

would you want someone who couldnt speak english renting it ( meaning every communication would have to go through an interpreter ) i wouldnt.

Would you want a known murderer / drug dealer / rapist / etc living there. i wouldnt.

so, does this make me racist ? i dont think so. Its just me being sensible in the choice of people i want living in my property.

So what are you saying then? ........... All Black people must only speak foreign languages, be murderers/drug dealers/ganstas - I guess then that all Irish Catholics are terrorists, all Germans want to kill Jews, oh and all Muslims want to kill non-muslims........

And YES that does make you racist!

I am not a fan of Boris but here he talks very well.

[ame]

[/ame]

And Boris is bang on here in saying, this is the exact reaction that the architect`s of this terror want. Trump the syrup wearing heavy duty publiciser uses London as an example when there is so much more problems on his own 'Apple pie and cream' doorstep. :001_rolleyes: Massacres seem to happen monthly in the US and this is the first carried out by people who are Musslim .