We stand with you France

doddie82

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There isn't any oil near the falklands.. at least none worth getting at...

Thank you but I am trying to say is this thread is for us members to express our thoughts on the latest needless loss of life in Paris and not to derail it. Please feel free to dicuss the Falkland Islands by starting a thread on the subject. It is something you feel strongly about and you have every right to invite others to discuss it on a new thread. Thank you

difference being by how much?... I'll hazard nothing like the subsidizes the falklands costs

I don't know the answer to that, but I believe the subsidy for the west coast ferries is over £90m, so there's a starting point.

Thank you but I am trying to say is this thread is for us members to express our thoughts on the latest needless loss of life in Paris and not to derail it. Please feel free to dicuss the Falkland Islands by starting a thread on the subject. It is something you feel strongly about and you have every right to invite others to discuss it on a new thread. Thank you

The Thread is 112 posts old, surely it's going to drift a bit by now.

All,

It saddens me this thread contains a lot of political mud slinging, whilst we can't undo the past, we can shape the future.

We should be united, wether Corbynite, Thatcherite or any other political persuasion to work together against these forces of evil.

What remains after Fridays horrific events is 132 murdered & many more in hospital some critically injured in an attack against all our values, freedom & liberty.

Solidarité mes amies

N

All,

It saddens me this thread contains a lot of political mud slinging, whilst we can't undo the past, we can shape the future.

We should be united, wether Corbynite, Thatcherite or any other political persuasion to work together against these forces of evil.

What remains after Fridays horrific events is 132 murdered & many more in hospital some critically injured in an attack against all our values, freedom & liberty.

Solidarit

N

Hi NFG the only way beat these people is to join together and all try and work together on it keeping an eye on each other thanks all Jon

Really, and I though the 99 year lease ran out and the territory was returned to mainland China. Since the beginning of this thread your selective ingornorance

and or anal retentivness on history really surprises me, than again maybe not.

easy-lift guy

Name calling now. I must be wrong haha. So the lease ran out and it was returned to China. You didn't answer my question though. Who would the FI be handed back to. The people who live there are British

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your point was that Muslims have not condemned ISIS and their atrocities enough. A simple Google search (Muslims condemn ISIS) brought up those examples and approximately 480.000 others. That not enough for you then?

I googled "little green men" and there are 420,000 results. Does that mean little green men exist?

I don't think the "moderate muslims" have condemned terrorist attacks enough. That's my opinion and the opinion of many people I know.

"How do you react to the news – the result of a major BBC survey - that 11 per cent of British Muslims sympathise with fighting against the West? That 20 per cent of them believe Western liberal society can never be compatible with Islam? That 11 per cent feel that organisations which publish images of the Prophet Mohammed deserve to be attacked?"

Why the survey of British Muslim attitudes is so profoundly disconcerting | Comment | Voices | The Independent

I googled "little green men" and there are 420,000 results. Does that mean little green men exist?

I don't think the "moderate muslims" have condemned terrorist attacks enough. That's my opinion and the opinion of many people I know.

"How do you react to the news – the result of a major BBC survey - that 11 per cent of British Muslims sympathise with fighting against the West? That 20 per cent of them believe Western liberal society can never be compatible with Islam? That 11 per cent feel that organisations which publish images of the Prophet Mohammed deserve to be attacked?"

Why the survey of British Muslim attitudes is so profoundly disconcerting | Comment | Voices | The Independent

Reminds me of the "they're not happy in..." ditty. :thumbup1: