New chipper arrived today

Gray git

If my above post was incorrect then I am sorry, however I heard a few "rumors" regarding engine warranty so i asked at the AA show. I was told by a team member that you don't have to worry about that as we'll take care of everything which then led me to my above comment.

Jensen's view on the separation of Redwood/Jensen does seem a little different, Ive heard to words "court" being used, a stop on all factory parts ordering with immediate affect, Redwood denying openly the rumors about the separation (Redwood/Jensen continues thread) not dropping the website for a long time etc..

Who knows!

I will happily compliment Redwood/Forst on their marketing and overall professional look at shows etc. That is a big budget on marketing!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, I'm with you on that aswell.

And me, we all have different opinions but when it boils down to it out of all the main line machines there all pretty much the same quality, some firms just go that bit further to please there customers. Good post forst and thanks for clearing that up.

And me, we all have different opinions but when it boils down to it out of all the main line machines there all pretty much the same quality, some firms just go that bit further to please there customers. Good post forst and thanks for clearing that up.

I have a jensen and a forst and rate them both highly.

Nice chipper grey git, how much more efficient do you think you'l be..

Answer to your question after a few days, significantly! So much less snedded and feeds in so well the lads are complaining that they don't get a rest while stuff is going in anymore 😀

Forst St8 arrives at Dryad Arbor-Artists:

2 then a few as nd when needed and cross over with a few other companies when we pool equipment or labor on bigger jobs which seems to work very well at the moment.

Just binned of an apprentice as it was hard work getting any work out of him, at 23 couldn't drive and showed no intention of starting and could generally piss everyone off very quickly so got rid before any permanent damage got done.

Might have a girl/young woman coming for a week or so to see what she thinks of the industry and see if she can hack it before starting something part time at collage.

I've a new lad on a pre-college work placement for 2 weeks.

24 years old, no ambition at all in life, living in a hostel for young people and unemployed of course.

I like to help people and have connections through the social workers network.

Given him Friday morning off to sort out some driving lessons via a government scheme of an interest free loan payable at 30euros per month.

Only available until your 25 though.

Ty