Bosses dog doo doo!

Lee Winger

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walk out the gate with out a second glance back

Same here

We put on the quote that the garden needs to be cleared by the customer before I get there, if they can't be bothered then off I go, I don't need the work that badly.

I have only walked off a couple of jobs in my 35+ years though.

Walk out the gate with out a second glance back

If someone knows your coming and can't even be bothered to clean there dog crap up then they don't think much of you. Not my type of Cliant.

Flippin right.

That's the best idea I've heard in a while.

Usually we mark it with canes and plant pots but your idea is much better.

Nah, that's doing their job for them :thumbdown:

Its fine grabbing a shovel and crack on but when you are mowing and it chokes up and one has to clear blockage with hand and even after cleaning up with shovel before the crap is still in the grass .... Always happens before dinner LOL .

Ste

Yeah I guess it's more of a pain for mowing/gardening. I was picking up brash and put my finger through a turd and it was the finger with the end worn through on the glove. It was hard to eat my sandwiches that day.

Flippin right.

Nah, that's doing their job for them :thumbdown:

Look not everyone is going to be "my type of client"

Using a blower like that means the way is clear to do the job, the client is not offended, plus, as a bonus they get to touch it when they weed their borders.

(After you've gone)

I told a client last week that there was dog crag under the tree we were about to remove and would you mind clearing it up..he did.I have no problems telling the client to clear up after there stinkin' dogs

In the past I have asked if the client has a pooper scooper or a shovel as a dog has laid eggs all over the lawn, we can't work till it is cleared.

Then when they say sure and try and hand it to you just turn your back and walk off. It has worked the couple of times I have done it.

I once worked for a firm doing housing estate work. This one garden was covered in eggs. One of the groundies took a shovel and went like a maniac flicking it away. When he finished there must have been about 8 or 10 turds clearly visible and stuck to the fence panels.

A nice reminder for the scumbags to clear up after their pets.

Not had many real bad ones but usually grab a shovel and start making a pile somewhere noticable but out of our way - most of the time they'll get embarrassed and take over.

One guy once came out with a hose pipe and started blasting them into the grass with it :confused1: Great, it's still there just harder to see and spread over a biger area :sneaky2: