Bosses dog doo doo!

Lee Winger

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is an article on Taxoplasma gondii

France has one of the highest infection rates worldwide at 84% of the population.

So bad is the problem that pregnant women here are vaccinated against it.

Given the French 'laissez-faire' attitude to dog/cat excrement and hand washing in general I am not surprised at all by this.

During a lean period I once worked for a contractor strimming verges around St Malo.

For 3 rainy days in June I vaporised scat with a Stihl 4mix.

I had to strip at lunch to drive home in my underwear and again when I returned home in the evening to my flat above a well known gay bar in Cancale much to the amusement of the regulars outside...:sneaky2:

Ty

Pd :biggrin:

• 1 month later...

I went to a job last week, bramble clearing. The photos he sent me bore no resemblance to the actual condition of the area to be done, a difference in height of maybe 3 metres and inside the brambles were fallen trees, breeze blocks, wire fences plus posts and a variety of machine destroying rubbish. However, when I got to his gates I was met by 5 dogs which were lab size, 2 geese, 3 donkeys and 2 horses. To cap it off he had 15 cats which frighten the hell out of me (ex Army dog handler frightened of cats much to everybodies' amusement). Fair enough, but imagine the amount of the brown stuff lying around, never been touched for ages, outside the house as well by the entrance door. It was every bleeding where, he even had one of those horse muck hoover jobs stood in the middle of the yard, obviously unused for yonks. Absolutely diabolical conditions, worse than the 'H' Block in the seventies. I had a quick go with the brushcutter, after 15 minutes of swearing and dodging what crap I could, sense prevailed, not worth it. Needless to say I made my excuses and left.