• UKIP
    • SNP (Scottish National Party)
    • Plaid Cymru (Wales)
    • Not voting.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The nhs.has enough money.it just mismanaged & wasted.too many bosses not enough Indians.

As Mrs R is a HCA well said . She working her socks off with 3 managers talking about their holidays watching her. That's the problem and it need a scythe to sort it out. They got to start at the middle and keep cutting til they get to the top

If you voted for the last lot who spent all the money which lead to these cut you should not be quite so smug.

I am not smug, just saying i have a clear Conscience as i didn't vote for a heartless party who inflict pain and suffering on the the poorest and most vulnerable people in our society what is "smug" about that?:thumbdown:

As Mrs R is a HCA well said . She working her socks off with 3 managers talking about their holidays watching her. That's the problem and it need a scythe to sort it out. They got to start at the middle and keep cutting til they get to the top

HI ALL it's all a big joke there are all resigning it's all mad where is your fighting spirits thanks Jon

I am not smug, just saying i have a clear Conscience as i didn't vote for a heartless party who inflict pain and suffering on the the poorest and most vulnerable people in our society what is "smug" about that?:thumbdown:

yeah, those poor benefit claimants. it will be hell for them with all those cutbacks, it wouldn't surprise me if they wont be able to afford a new 50 inch telly to go with the SKY package and pack of 20 fags.

There must be a charity where hard working people like myself can contribute a few quid each week to make sure they can afford their cans of "special brew"?

His resignation speech is very poor by comparison to Nick Clegg's.

The guy just has zero personality, regardless of which party you support I think having him as the head of our country would have made us look weak. Labour lost this election the moment they elected him

yeah, those poor benefit claimants. it will be hell for them with all those cutbacks, it wouldn't surprise me if they wont be able to afford a new 50 inch telly to go with the SKY package and pack of 20 fags.

There must be a charity where hard working people like myself can contribute a few quid each week to make sure they can afford their cans of "special brew"?

Frankly your sarcasm is pathetic:thumbdown: you obviously watch too many tv programs like Benefits street ect, you would do well to get your head from up your arse and look into how many genuinely ill and disabled folk are suffering and will continue to suffer under this nasty party, you will probably carry on watching your silly programs though, pathetic, oh well.