WHATS THE BEST PICKUP FOR £25k thanks all

mendiplogs

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought VW had only just come out. Wont depreciation value be a guess

Just, re read. My mistake, He paid 16k for an 11 plate Amarok.

Cloth, manual, low horsepower, 90000miles, would have only been 20-22 new in 2011. Out of warranty etc etc.

If you can buy another car and only lose 4-6k in three years with 90000 on the clock your doing well.

I actually think he overpaid for it, the car was up for 17

Hence why I suggested he buy a new one. Its being used for transporting race cars in a fiberglass trailer.

8 Speed. I paid 27500+VAT for mine, It is top spec and as far as I am aware has all the toys, except DAB radio. That was almost exactly a year ago though, they may have gone up.

Also bear in mind the Isuzu and the Ford depreciate faster, a friend of mine just paid £16k for an 11 plate poverty spec with 90k on the clock. I told him to buy new, but he wanted a manual, again you can only tell people so many times!

The hilux is ok but I think the vw trumps it especially with 8 speed box it's an almost seamless non revvy change. Good road manners and quiet with quality interior. The best I have driven not to say there is no better but I would think it would take some beating.

• 2 weeks later...