Cold hands tips.

Mark Bolam

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a copper and magnet bracelet and give it a try. I wasn't convinced when an old boy told me to get one as my hands were always freezing and felt seized up in the cold. So much so that it was agonising pain.

I've been wearing one for the last 7 years and I never think about cold hands now and I never need to wear gloves, even on the coldest winter days! I've told a few people about them over the years and I know 3 boys who now swear by them.

God knows how it works... But it does! For £10-15 it's worth a punt

Get a copper and magnet bracelet and give it a try. I wasn't convinced when an old boy told me to get one as my hands were always freezing and felt seized up in the cold. So much so that it was agonising pain.

I've been wearing one for the last 7 years and I never think about cold hands now and I never need to wear gloves, even on the coldest winter days! I've told a few people about them over the years and I know 3 boys who now swear by them.

God knows how it works... But it does! For £10-15 it's worth a punt

Doesn't your wrist go green from the copper oxidising?

Last two posts are promising....

Both wrists Matt?

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Just my left wrist and I wear it 24/7.

A new bracelet seems to make your wrist go green for a while, but it soon stops. On a real hot day when your sweating cobs, the sweat must react with the copper and it goes green again but it washes off easily enough.

1417817168097.jpg.de958febc00d061224cd2a44219b3fd1.jpg

As said previously, circulatory stimulants are what you want and natural is the way to go-ginkgo, cayenne, ginger, there's all kinds of stuff you can take. But see someone qualified to diagnose it (herbalist), if you start mixing ginkgo with anything like aspirin unintentionally you might be in trouble. If it is bad you can get an op done called a thoracoscopic sympathectomy, I had this done years back and afterwards my mitts would heat a piece of steel up if held for five minutes.

Some good tips.

The problem with gloves is finding stuff I can climb in.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

I think you'd be better with a sleeping bag for that mate!!!:biggrin:

Gloves you can climb in…………. climb into?? No:biggrin:

Sorry, I'll get my coat.:blushing:

Just my left wrist and I wear it 24/7.

A new bracelet seems to make your wrist go green for a while, but it soon stops. On a real hot day when your sweating cobs, the sweat must react with the copper and it goes green again but it washes off easily enough.

HI MATT LIKE lumber shirt mate :thumbup:thinking now ive some arbtec gloves there good thanks jon :thumbup: