Cats v Wildlife

Lucan

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dogs can be tamed, you don't just let a dog go around on it's own killing things, children could get hurt as we've all seen on the news.

You can't stop your cat wandering, well unless you kept it a prisoner but that's another debate.

Cats do what cats want. Dogs do things to impress their owners, cat do things because that's what the cat felt like doing at the time. Only cat owners can appreciate this and this is why talk of shooting our characterful moggies gets a few backs up.

That's an old wives tale Mark.

I don't like cats in my garden cos they kill my frogs and fish, got a big fat goldfish with claw marks on it as well so yeah they really p me off at times but they're someone's pet so I'd never dream of hurting them.

I put a sprinkler where they sit under a conny next to the pond and you should see how high they jump when I turn it on.......:laugh1:

Dogs can be tamed, you don't just let a dog go around on it's own killing things, children could get hurt as we've all seen on the news.

You can't stop your cat wandering, well unless you kept it a prisoner but that's another debate.

Cats do what cats want. Dogs do things to impress their owners, cat do things because that's what the cat felt like doing at the time. Only cat owners can appreciate this and this is why talk of shooting our characterful moggies gets a few backs up.

That's why I prefer dogs. Infinitely more rewarding, pleased to see you whether you've got food or not, and less murderous to small fluffy things. You never see a homeless person with a cat. :001_tt2: Perhaps only dog owners can appreciate this!

Each to their own.

I kill spiders but I don't eat them.

And I thought you were a nice person. You will when you come in and find the house full of flies like on Amityville :lol: You're thinking of rain beetles Mark, it always rains if you tread on one of them, usually because they come out when it rains ;)