mdvaden

Tied-in, up in a tree, desperate for "a leak" you would likely  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Tied-in, up in a tree, desperate for "a leak" you would likely

• Take pain and suffering and climb down for cover
    • Aim for open air and let it fly
    • Aim for bark and let it run
    • Let clothing soak it up

If you are a focused professional you should be willing to pee & poo In your pants so that you can finish the job properly and in a timely manner.

IMO!

Sent with my iPhone from me, to you!

I can just imagine the conversation when you go to collect payment.

"Afternoon Sir/Madam". The tree is now felled!

"Thanks very much young man you have done a great job", comes the reply. But you don't half smell like you've shat ya self. This surely can't be professional?:laugh1:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havnt done it for a long time, but when i worked for my local auth , i was up a big beech for over 4 hours and couldnt wait any longer, my mate thought it had started raining, i never did tell him, he would have killed me.

Sent from my HTC One using Arbtalk mobile app

LOL ...

If it was a beech, you could have said it was the mist from Aphids. Especially if a Tri-color. Here anyway.

Up a tree, no never, I did however once decide to have a pee when I was inside a particularly tall conifer hedge. It was being reduced to the height of the upstairs windows, so people could sort of see me from waist height, but I was desperate and decided no one would realize what I was doing anyway.

I failed to take into account it was a freezing cold day.....I think had anyone been watching, the guilty puppy look on my face and the cloud of steam rising all around me would have made it pretty obvious what I was up to :blushing:

Had to go after half a day pruning a beech, so used an available cavity not realising a decay column linked to a lower cavity, which acted as perfect spout for the ensuring stream to shower next doors conservatory.

Within minutes the old dear next door came out , looked up and said " I thought it was raining and my washings on the line, but it seems to have blown over "

Had to go after half a day pruning a beech, so used an available cavity not realising a decay column linked to a lower cavity, which acted as perfect spout for the ensuring stream to shower next doors conservatory.

Within minutes the old dear next door came out , looked up and said " I thought it was raining and my washings on the line, but it seems to have blown over "

Class :lol:

I can just imagine the conversation when you go to collect payment.

"Afternoon Sir/Madam". The tree is now felled!

"Thanks very much young man you have done a great job", comes the reply. But you don't half smell like you've shat ya self. This surely can't be professional?:laugh1:

I think that should read " Great Jobbie " .......