Dragging parked cars out of the DZ

TimberCutterDartmoor

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never done, just went and did another job.

I would never drag 1 out the way .

Everyone has busy life's, they simply just forgot, I very doubt it would be intentional.

Never have, never would! work is hard enough to find without the thought of not been wanted back.

As a working owner, my call, my loss or gain.

Can't blame you really given the notification but can open a can of worms moving any car even when properly planned. Very frustrating esp. On street trees when trees have been signed, no parking cones put out and residents informed of the dates of work commencement you still get those who ignore and pull the signs down and/ or move the cones. The recovery company who I've used to legit move cars have to take a video of each car as evidence of car condition and notify the police prior to moving (particularly important when moving from one street to another!).

well that wasn't predictable! :001_rolleyes:

I 'phoned and got permission before you all get your holier than thou halo's on!

Obviously wasn't intentional! They forgot in the morning rush; I wasn't complaining, just talking...

Well thats very different, hardly "naughty" if you asked:001_rolleyes:

Why not say that in your opening post?????? I guess thats because then there would have been no thread, bit pointless really.

Edited by skyhuck