how many wear a watch for work ?

predator

I wear a Casio G-Shock G-7900 every day. It has four alarms, two stopwatches and a countdown timer.

All useful for waking me up, tracking the length of jobs, reminding me of things to do. Date and day (sometimes need reminding), tide graph (personal, for fishing coastal areas) and can be frozen then boiled.

It is extremely tough. Withstands all weather, dust, mud, scrapes and knocks.

It is quite chunky but I've never had it snag. A slimmer model that can withstand the same punishment is the Mudman G-Shock. Not sure of it's features but I know someone who has worn it every day doing the same work with no problems.

Just prepare yourself for all staff on site to always ask you the time constantly

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wore a Sieko that my grandparents gave me for nigh on 15years without any problems with it still the pins in the metal strap gave out, the replacement strap lasted about 2 months, so gave up, put it away safe, wife bought me another but was too chunky so have'nt worn one for years now, got a clock on my phone if I need to be somewhere for a certain time, I find I get alot more done without a watch on because you can't see the day ticking away in front of you :laugh1:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! i just cant choose a watch lol it pains me to pay mad money for a plastic watch :dontknow: so i,am looking at the plain old steel case army watch,s me thinking there the strongest of the breed so to speak n cheap n simple like me and also there are lots of them on ebay etc no plastic straps to snap and at £20 for a g shock strap,s a bit much me thinks and as for the suunto,s theres a few complaints about trouble steaming up etc

I wear a watch everyday......I like to keep track of the time at work....especially when doing large reductions/fells etc. Pain in the arse having to keep shouting down to somebody or having to look at a phone.

My watch is nearly 2 years old now and although a little scratched it is standing up well.:001_smile:

Casio_EDIFICE_RedBullRacing_EFA-131RBSP.jpg.239fef2e6a4f734066cf341921267601.jpg

no only joking about lol

i got thissssssssssssss Casio GW-M5610BC-1ER Mens G-Shock Black Chronograph Watch NEW RRP £175 | eBay as its had good reviews i will give the plastic watches another try as my last casio looks like it had exploded its now in the box of other broken watches next to my man drawer and i bet you all have one old screws pens that dont work old mobiles flat batterys etc etc lol