Google glasses.

Rich2484

So just seen the news on these things.

http://www.techradar.com/news/video/google-glass-what-you-need-to-know-1078114

So what is everyone's thoughts? Creepy or extremely usefull.

Could it replace the go pro in a tree. Make life easier when working? Viewing emails and the like while still working.

Could it be an open invite for peadofiles? (This was my thought when I saw you could take pictures.)

Or could it easily be a recipe for disaster?

I reckon they are a good gadget. Arbtalk could be in my view 24 7 :lol::lol::lol:

Might look at getting some. Upload live feeds to YouTube while working. :confused1:

So just seen the news on these things.

Google Glass: what you need to know | News | TechRadar

So what is everyone's thoughts? Creepy or extremely usefull.

Wicked

Could it replace the go pro in a tree. Make life easier when working? Viewing emails and the like while still working.

Yes it could replace the go pro over time but not any time soon as its brand new to the market and its very limited to who can use it yet.It has 12GB internal storage and you can also live stream to a android phone. Same as the go pro but it sucks the battery up quick in the pro

Could it be an open invite for peadofiles? (This was my thought when I saw you could take pictures.)

Google have been clever and made it very public in. If you wish to take a picture you have to say (Glass take picture and a loud shutter noise happens).

Or could it easily be a recipe for disaster?

alot of things have been a disaster for google. So im not holding out massive amounts of hope for it yet.

I reckon they are a good gadget. Arbtalk could be in my view 24 7 :lol::lol::lol:

Might look at getting some. Upload live feeds to YouTube while working. :confused1:

Its could be the next big thing but only time will tell

The sooner this technology is fitted as mandatory factory standard to ALL cars.

The faster the manufactured and grossly exaggarated personal injury claims industry would crash.

just a though.

from someone who installed a Road Angel after being screwed over by another inattentive road user who fluttered her eyelashs at the virile young constable.

Not particularly pertinent I appreciate.

What a load of crap.

Who really needs this? Has anyone pondered about what their life is missing and thought "You know, i really could do with having some bloody awful looking glasses to wear that act as a smart phone, because i can't be arsed to reach into my pocket"

I appreciate how clever the technology is, it's just completely unnecessary.

Human's are just going to get even more lazy - perhaps google can bring out a special catheter bag so we don't ever have to stand up, or move.