drugs at work!!!!!

simonm

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've done loads and they've never done me any harr@@{_)(((*PGYFR%SDXZEWTA"AZXDJTURDXCBHHuygygfyffgyvfycgew;jcoflbpo#jifpn bb h;;dfv xc h b bhdfc vb varrrghgettofmeisthat youmother?hyggcyuegcew;c''3273dtgcgcvbdwhcvc scweyyvfcvdc dsj vbysdgcyuwgdctvrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtwesxfcxvxbnmvhy666666666666666666sfxgsxvcshjndb n dkcldjcjdcehbcbchsdcvbhdhhvvhvhvh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I invented the colour purple.

I've done loads and they've never done me any harr@@{_)(((*PGYFR%SDXZEWTA"AZXDJTURDXCBHHuygygfyffgyvfycgew;jcoflbpo#jifpn bb h;;dfv xc h b bhdfc vb varrrghgettofmeisthat youmother?hyggcyuegcew;c''3273dtgcgcvbdwhcvc scweyyvfcvdc dsj vbysdgcyuwgdctvrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtwesxfcxvxbnmvhy666666666666666666sfxgsxvcshjndb n dkcldjcjdcehbcbchsdcvbhdhhvvhvhvh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I invented the colour purple.

:lol::lol::lol: just reported as spam. :thumbup:

But that's just it isn't it? Drug tests at work will show up drugs used days beforehand....it's very difficult to separate someone who likes a relaxing joint in the evening and someone who's been toking in the van on the way to site.

My understanding is, at least of the NZ system, that drug tests show if there is or is not something in the system but there is tolerance allowed. Chances are you can get away with a weekend smoke and still pass the test on a Monday and again, I know a couple if guys who have. If you're a heavy user then chances are, at least with weed, there will be a build up in the system and it will put you over the tolerance. Chances also are that if you're a heavy user of anything it will affect your work as well. I know guys in this bracket too and one that failed the test so badly after an incident he wasn't given the opportunity for a rehab period nd a retest.

Im not going to read this thread anymore getting so P*****d off with idiots who think drugs are fine and dont hurt anyone FFS grow up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever taken nurofen at work or any kind of similar pain killer, anti inflammatory etc? Most say not to operate machinery or vehicles whilst taking them. What about those that drink several cups of coffee a day at work, caffeine being another drug. Granted, not in the same category as harder drugs but they can still have an effect on your ability to do the job or make sensible decisions all the same. That statement is a little too broad.

Back to Pauls point on management level and recreational drugs. IMO no one in the company structure should be working under the influence of drink or drugs. If it stays in your system for so many hours after, then allow this time to clear the system, if you have a tinny on the way home, don't have so much that it's still in your system tomorrow. If it's drugs, then same applies. Zero tolerance is the only clear way to deal though, it's fair to all.

MEDICATIONS: same rules apply, but notify your employers and management of your needs, and limitations. You may be required to carry out different duties rather than climb or operate certain machinery, not easy I know.