The underpricing thread.

Mark Bolam

How ever your been payed if he sees you chatting he will feel hard done by there a funny type if your caught talking to his daughter he may even come out polishing his shotgun well muttering!!

Could be worse, the farmer could come out and find you with your arm round his wife's waist,talking.

This has been great reading for me , having started up just over a year ago and finding quoting for work and getting the price right the hardest bit. I Have just finished a job that I thought would take me and a mate 1 day and ended up taking us three! It rained every day with strong winds and we had to lower a lot of it. Anyhow I put it all down to experience and I have learned a lot and hope I will know better next time.

But I do appreciate you all sharing with me as it helps us newbies

A big to arbtalk

This has been great reading for me , having started up just over a year ago and finding quoting for work and getting the price right the hardest bit. I Have just finished a job that I thought would take me and a mate 1 day and ended up taking us three! It rained every day with strong winds and we had to lower a lot of it. Anyhow I put it all down to experience and I have learned a lot and hope I will know better next time.

But I do appreciate you all sharing with me as it helps us newbies

A big �� to arbtalk

Good for you!, not giving up, you will look back and laugh in a year or two, we've all been there :blushing:

We all learn far more from our mistakes than we do from our successes :thumbup1:

I once underpriced a job because the woman (air hostess) answered the door in a bathrobe after having run down the stairs from the shower, she smelt gorgeous.

Ended up spending two days pulling bramble covered conifer through her tight entrance for next to nothing.

Not in the way you're thinking either Mark Bolam!

I once underpriced a job because the woman (air hostess) answered the door in a bathrobe after having run down the stairs from the shower, she smelt gorgeous.

Ended up spending two days pulling bramble covered conifer through her tight entrance for next to nothing.

Not in the way you're thinking either Mark Bolam!

Hahahahaha!

We've all fallen for the fit lass one mate.

Usually on the day of the job she's at work and a scowling, tattooed gorilla who doesn't know how a kettle works has taken her place.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk