The Land Rover Appreciation Group.

John Hancock

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
Cheers, Should be good for the roadside trees hedges and ivy clad trees, plus good for towing the tipper trailer to sites to remove chip. Can't wait to get her working this week.

Tidy looking picker, you will find more uses than you'd imagined for her, takes a little getting used to getting your position rite for setup to optimise your reach with how the boom works.

Get a sheet of 15 or 20mm stock board and cut it down into 8 2x2' squares as outrigger pads for softer ground and get rid of the heavy steel shoes you've got on the body in picture.

Tidy looking picker, you will find more uses than you'd imagined for her, takes a little getting used to getting your position rite for setup to optimise your reach with how the boom works.

Get a sheet of 15 or 20mm stock board and cut it down into 8 2x2' squares as outrigger pads for softer ground and get rid of the heavy steel shoes you've got on the body in picture.

Cheers for the tips gray I'll get that sorted this week. Your spot on with the setup of it, definitely takes a bit of getting used to working out where best to set her up from to get the most out of the reach. Cheers

Evening. I seem to have spent more time than I'd rather winching myself and others out over the last few months. As a result my winch cable is looking a bit ropey (sorry for the pun!) I'm thinking of replacing it with rope instead of wire. I'd welcome people thoughts on what to go with. Cheers

Nice shot! very atmospheric..

Just picked up my new toy and first job was to take the kids up for a ride while removing Christmas decorations from the house.

A worthy addition , you will wonder how you managed without one. . Very nice :thumbup1:

Bob